Next summer

SVTChic

DestroySomethingBeautiful
Established Member
LT1Z28 said:
If you wanna go the lowest costing route it is.

Why would they say no notch? Good luck finding a decent notch for a decent price. All the notch owners want waaaaaaaay too much for their plain jane 5.0

I forget why they said not to get one. But yeah I'm gonna need the luck. I have been online looking at prices and some people just ask way to much for nothing...

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
yeah, well anyways I'll keep one eye open for you, if I get a line on anything up here... Doubtful, but you never know, sometimes nice cars come up for good prices.

LAXbronco65

PIMPIN THE 916
Established Member
96-98 cobra is what i say. its got the DOHC 4.6 and a solid rear. IMO they look damn good too but im biased. you should be able to pick up a good one for 10G's. slap on some nitrous, gears, and DR's and you'll be lookin at low 12's. Im 18 and thats what im doin, except im saving up for a blower right now. but i may just got to nitrous instead, lots cheaper. good luck on whatever you decide!!!!!

LocoGT

Banned
LAXbronco65 said:
96-98 cobra is what i say. its got the DOHC 4.6 and a solid rear. IMO they look damn good too but im biased. you should be able to pick up a good one for 10G's. slap on some nitrous, gears, and DR's and you'll be lookin at low 12's. Im 18 and thats what im doin, except im saving up for a blower right now. but i may just got to nitrous instead, lots cheaper. good luck on whatever you decide!!!!!
They cost more to mod than a 5.0

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
SVTChic said:
I was thinking maybe a notchback but someone was telling me not to... I forget the reason why they said :shrug: Do you really think thats my best bet tho?

Why not a notchback? 3000lbs with 300lbs of factory torque is great.

Users who are viewing this thread