Next design for the Mustang?

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Meh,

If Ford does what GM did the Mustang is dead. GM jumped the shark, consumers do not want high-performance sports cars. They want Muscle Cars.

Dodge has proved that for the last 7 years.

From my perspective, Dodge is the only one supporting the consumers.

GM was chasing metrics and numbers. Ford was dreaming about being BMW, Dodge was to broke to try and tell the customer what the should want and had to just give people want they actually want.

It sucks how heavy the LX cars are. You can't even pull weight out of them like old Fox/SN cars. Dropping $3,000 and gutting a Challenger will save you like 50lbs...
Dodge sells to lower income individuals with low credit scores. I've noticed for awhile now you can lease basically any Dodge except for a Demon and a Viper when it was available.
I looked up average vehicle price by brand the other day and Dodge was the lowest of all American brands. Then I checked Nissan who is even lower, they also sell to lower income too.

Also, where do you come up with this shit? lol, Ford dreaming of being BMW? Ford doesnt make luxury sedans. They dont even make a luxury coupes, GT500 despite being loaded up to 100k, is not a lux coupe.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Also, where do you come up with this shit? lol, Ford dreaming of being BMW? Ford doesnt make luxury sedans. They dont even make a luxury coupes, GT500 despite being loaded up to 100k, is not a lux coupe.

Ever since Ford has been bench marking the S197 Boss against the BMW M3?

Where do you get BMW is a "lux" car?

Ford has always leaned toward the European flavor but went hard in the paint on the S550.

It looks like a poor man's Aston Martin. They went Euro-style low displacement, high reving with the Coyote and 5.2. They've been bench marking against the M3 and 911 with the GT350 and GT500.

It's not any more Muscle Car then BMW M4, Nissan 300ZX or Toyota MKIV Supra . It's a GT car now.

Users who are viewing this thread