News: 2015 Focus ST Revealed

Slider

aka=Brad
Established Member
This will more than likely be my next car. Just bought the wife a 2013 fusion with the 1.6 ecoboost in it and LOVE that car.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Very nice! I'm still kicking myself in the butt for not talking the wife into the upgrade last year when she bought her Focus.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I really hope they bring the diesel here. That should make VW bring their diesel Golf GTD here, more competition = lower pricing!

Jebadias

Established Member
European Diesel? I live in Detroit and just can't wrap my head around the fact that I have to buy a 'European' VW to get a diesel because Ford is sending all of thier diesels, assembled just a few miles away, overseas.

ChckrdDmn

Tasteful upgrades indeed! I especially like the flat bottomed steering wheel. However, why are we in the US shortchanged when it comes to engine options? A Focus with 185 HP and 295 lb./ft. of torque and 53 mpg would seem to be a very desirable option here.

Especially since this is a large country, 53 mpg with a 13 gal. tank would take one approx. 650 mi. - more than most anyone would drive without a break. And the mpg figure would help to mitigate the absurd diesel fuel prices in this country. Yesterday I paid $3.39/gal. for 87 octane "regular". Diesel at the same station was about $3.95/gal. - 20% more expensive!! With a 53 mpg capability diesel becomes a viable option for those who want their performance on a budget.

C'mon Ford, do the right thing and gives us that diesel Focus!!!

-CD-

Users who are viewing this thread