Newbie MACA Member

convert03cobra

Established Member
Hope you enjoy the car as much as I did. And no kidding about hiding your wallet...just wait and see. There always something new you just HAVE to have.

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Welcome! Nice ride. I was in your neck of the woods this w/e (Lake Anna) and will be again next weekend. I will keep my eyes peeled for the ol' Zinc Yeller while in that area!

Jgranga171

1BADSNAKE
Established Member
Welcome! Nice ride. I was in your neck of the woods this w/e (Lake Anna) and will be again next weekend. I will keep my eyes peeled for the ol' Zinc Yeller while in that area!

Yeah man! Dude, Lake Anna is T*TS. We make the thirty minute drive every weekend in the summer to do some wakeboarding. Most of the time it's pretty windy, but choppy water means more insane face plants! Ha! Why am I excited about that?

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
welcome aboard!!!! great group as you already know... and tons of fun.. these guys are a trip... just read the OC thread and youll get what i mean lol..

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Yeah man! Dude, Lake Anna is T*TS. We make the thirty minute drive every weekend in the summer to do some wakeboarding. Most of the time it's pretty windy, but choppy water means more insane face plants! Ha! Why am I excited about that?

Haha, too funny. Faceplant is my screenname on the Tige forums. I have a Tige 24Ve down there and will be wakeboarding and wakesurfing pretty much every weekend as well. If you see this boat, stop over and say hi!

DonkeyTuna

Idn't dat sump'n!
Established Member
Haha, too funny. Faceplant is my screenname on the Tige forums. I have a Tige 24Ve down there and will be wakeboarding and wakesurfing pretty much every weekend as well. If you see this boat, stop over and say hi!

Black and Yellow, Kill a Fellow!!! :beer:

Welcome Jgranga171!!!

Users who are viewing this thread