Newbie MACA Member

Jgranga171

1BADSNAKE
Established Member
Hello All! I officially joined MACA today. I have heard many good things about this association, along with the caliber of men and women who grace these forums. I am excited to be a part of such a good bunch! I recently bought a 2003 Zinc Yellow Cobra Convertible from convert03cobra. I absolutely love it and if all goes well and I can get on Billy's (wiseguy) good side, the snake will soon get some upgrades. Again, it's nice to meet everyone in advance and thank you for taking the time to read this rather pointless thread!

Jgranga171

1BADSNAKE
Established Member
Welcome to the "show"!

btw, if everything goes well, I'll be moving to Fredericksburg here in the next couple weeks.

Sweet man, you'll have to hit me up when you get here. I like the car. I had a black '97 but sold it because I THOUGHT I was getting out of the military... then they bribed me with money. Bastards!!

Welcome to the addiction... hide your wallet! ;-)

Too late! My wallet has been on a drunken online parts binge since I got the car. Crap!!

wheelhopper

Established Member
Welcome aboard. You're just in time for our MACA/EFA track rental. This event is so large it gets world wide news coverage.

Not really, but it is a lot of fun and great deal for the money. See you there?

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Hello All! I officially joined MACA today. I have heard many good things about this association, along with the caliber of men and women who grace these forums. I am excited to be a part of such a good bunch! I recently bought a 2003 Zinc Yellow Cobra Convertible from convert03cobra. I absolutely love it and if all goes well and I can get on Billy's (wiseguy) good side, the snake will soon get some upgrades. Again, it's nice to meet everyone in advance and thank you for taking the time to read this rather pointless thread!

Welcome!

We were talking about you at the beach! Rob put in a good word to Billy for you!:pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread