NewB

beeradd

Established Member
Hello Everyone,
New guy here. Recently purchased my SB 03 Cobra, been lurking in the background recently and have been becoming addicted to this site lol. The modding has began and my wife is already jealous! Anyways awesome site and its nice to find a group of fellow terminator enthusisasts.
Brad

black 10th vert

Established Member
Sweet looking car! SB is definitely my second favorite color for these cars, after black. Like the Sportster too.;-) Welcome aboard!:beer:

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice cobra and welcome to the site! Seems like I'm always on here, lots of great info! More pictures required!

beeradd

Established Member
updated my sig with mods. Car came with the exhaust, pulley, and stinger catback. Bought from the original owner. I have a dyno sheet from when it was new with a k&n. Made 388 to the wheels almost stock. Hoping to get it to the dyno soon for the latest numbers.

beeradd

Established Member
So far I like the nt05's, just installed them and the snow is starting to melt away. Waiting for the salt to disappear. They seem to hook pretty well.

Last edited:

beeradd

Established Member
53k on it now. Just got my castor camber plates, I will be lowering the front today. I am selling my bike now, took some pics of the car and bike together so thats why it is in all of these.

20p1w60.jpg

14sdq1s.jpg

nlst1u.jpg

20itj0m.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread