Newb outta Toledoish area

Team Paulie

Established Member
Hello guys and gals

My name is Paul but every body calls me Paulie,I just picked up a 2003 Black Cobra with the normal bolt ons,full Bassani exhaust,2.7 pully,ford cold air intake and a sct tune,still have 30 day tags on the car and haven't even made a payment on it yet.

I work for a motorcycle shop here in Toledo,also enjoy guns,guns,guns and more guns.

Also right in the middle of a engine swap on my 2004 Silverado,had a 4.8 and am in the middle of a LQ9 swap into that.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTPerformance and congratulations on buying your 2003 Cobra. How many miles on it?

RedfireSVT

Established Member
welcome to svt, let me know if you need anything. post pictures when you can.

ZV Cobra

Established Member
Welcome and congrats on the new car. I just left Ohio last year and miss it all the time, especially this time of year when the Buckeyes start playing again.

Team Paulie

Established Member
2012-08-28_18-51-45_41.gif
When I got this car, the previous owner went sticker crazy on it,it was bad and looked very gaudy, last Friday me and a buddy spent about four hours peeling and buffing the whole car,still not done with a buff job,he also put the names of ALL his kids and grand kids under the hood,in the door jams,the truck, I really don't wanna show how this thing looked when I got it,but I will.
2012-08-28_18-51-45_41.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations on cleaning up your Cobra nicely. Wow, the previous owner really went hog wild with the decals. The red Ford decal looked so out of place. Well, all of your hard work is paying off. Good looking car. Are you planning on lowering it?

turnpike_cruise

4.10's FTMFW
Established Member
Can't believe you stripped all the decals off. Now it looks like every other black cobra out there. Just kidding man. It looks much better. Let me know when you drive it to work, I will stop and and check it out.

Team Paulie

Established Member
Hey Paulie... When we going to the track? Would like to run my car again.
I need to get tires first,this thing has F1's on it and I was going home from eckmans after pulling the stickers off,got into it in third and she stepped out on me,about 10:30 at night and it had cooled down and it was kinda dewy,but that was a butt pucker at a lvl ten

Last edited:

turnpike_cruise

4.10's FTMFW
Established Member
I need to get tires first,this thing has F1's on it and I was going home from eckmans after pulling the stickers off,got into it in third and she stepped out on me,about 10:30 at night and it had cooled down and it was kinda dewy,but that was a butt pucker at a lvl ten

That will do it. Since it cooled off since summer, my car has been doing the same. Perhaps a couple months.

Users who are viewing this thread