New York Giants vs Dallas Cowboys

cam346

Established Member
New York should send Romo a fruit basket or something for handing them the 3 picks he threw...otherwise, that game was dominated by Dallas.

i agree romo suck. my bother live there. i been a fans send tom landry days. 24 points on turn over what a gift.

robraySVT

Established Member
The O line for the Giants gave manning a lot of time, and Romo stunk up the stadium. We gave the game away unfortunately. Oh well, you gotta have a short term memory in the NFL.

NytMrSS

Established Member
shit on your parade...great stuff, Manning to Manningham and Smith all game!

what a move :rockon:
i22bh0.jpg

nice pics though

2003 Silver

Banned
I'm a life long Cowboy fan (think Preston Pearson days lol) and I really hoped that Dallas would have swapped Romo for Cutler in the off-season. He makes some of the dumbest throws....gave the Giants the game, shame.

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
Nice pics Mike! :thumbsup:

Thanks Kevin! I was getting frustrated. The picture preview on the camera made the pictures look under exposed, but they were not as bad as I thought. I wish I had photoshop on my computer to help clean them up a little.

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
I'm a life long Cowboy fan (think Preston Pearson days lol) and I really hoped that Dallas would have swapped Romo for Cutler in the off-season. He makes some of the dumbest throws....gave the Giants the game, shame.

I had to look up Pearson; he is before my time. He retired in 1980 and I was born in '81. I grew up rooting for Aikman, Emmitt, and Irving. :beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
AWESOME photos you took there. It was as if you were right there on the field. High quality. That was one of the best games I've ever seen. The ending fit the way the whole game went. I wanted the Giants to win but if Dallas took the win it would have been fine, too. They both were winners IMO. Football at its greatest. And that stadium? Jerry likes everything done to the max! Him I'm not crazy about. But that stadium is unbelievable. Wow!

rlongo

Established Member
Premium Member
Great pictures... I'm a die hard Giants fan and wished I could've been there to see the awesome stadium and the game.

03machme

go on and mach me
Established Member
That stadium is damn impressive but for the close to a billion dollar price tag it better Be .. was a good game to bad the cowboys lost.. could have gone either way there for a while.

try 1.12 billion.

great pics i HATE the cowboys would go to a game if i got free tickets just to see the stadium.

m0ore4ustin391

Established Member
Was a great game, I am a giants fan, both teams played well.
PFFFT WHAT? Did you watch the entire game? :shrug:

You can hardly call that a "decent" game. yes the score was 32 - 31 but still that was no where near "decent". :nonono:

Cool pix though, the new stadium is Fing awesome!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread