New with a gen 1 lightning

Sanchezj360

Established Member
Hello svt world, I joined along time ago in search of a lightning. Well little did I know I would find one for sell in my town that I can trust. This isn't my first ford and won't be my last. I currently own a turbo foxbody also. Blew the transmission on Friday on the way to work and bought the Lightning Saturday morning. I'll post one picture here and more in the pics and videos section later tonight.

CDAA215A-5A94-4E8C-88C8-BA52F7090FBE_zpsh4akj77k.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTP! Well, sort of. LOL. I see you joined over a year ago but never posted until now. Nice Lightning. Will it be your daily driver?

Sanchezj360

Established Member
Welcome to SVTP! Well, sort of. LOL. I see you joined over a year ago but never posted until now. Nice Lightning. Will it be your daily driver?

Well I joined to find a lightning. Now that I found one thought I'd post a intro. But yes this will be my daily. Has 425k in miles but with rebuilt front suspension, engine, transmission and new tires drives pretty damn good!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, 425K miles. But it sounds like the rebuilds and new tires make it feel like much less on the clock. Enjoy it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread