New Volt

mariusvt

Established Member
No child slave labor was used in the strip mining of that lithium….lol
For sure. And for the record, I don't really care about the minig conditions or who's doing it, I just love how the ev crowd glosses over all the environmentally terrible things that go into their green planet saving vehicles.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
1654821251916.jpeg

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
For sure. And for the record, I don't really care about the minig conditions or who's doing it, I just love how the ev crowd glosses over all the environmentally terrible things that go into their green planet saving vehicles.

agreed

Fat Boss

Established Member
And septic tanks all need to be pumped at some point, repeatedly.

Not necessarily. My folks pumped theirs once in about 1984. They haven't pumped it since. I had the septic guy out about a year ago since it'd been 5 years since I moved in. He pulled the lid off, stirred it a little with his shovel, and said it wasn't necessary as everything was fine. It was refreshing to have someone give an honest opinion over making a few bucks by pumping it.

The most important thing is to not send too much grease or oils down the drain. That can cause a film to form that keeps air from helping the bacteria do it's job.

Mentos

Earn this
Established Member
Not necessarily. My folks pumped theirs once in about 1984. They haven't pumped it since. I had the septic guy out about a year ago since it'd been 5 years since I moved in. He pulled the lid off, stirred it a little with his shovel, and said it wasn't necessary as everything was fine. It was refreshing to have someone give an honest opinion over making a few bucks by pumping it.

The most important thing is to not send too much grease or oils down the drain. That can cause a film to form that keeps air from helping the bacteria do it's job.
I love poo poo talk.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.

COPE
O
P
E

blk02edge

Established Member
I feel like there's a new +65000/58 page report coming out of this thread. Let's keep the Mach-poo man going
2089591-mr_hankey_the_xmas_poo.jpg

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
You'll be pumping it soon enough. Tell the turd thief to back off.

Users who are viewing this thread