New upgrade for my GT500

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Not the typical mod, but more of something to keep her company. My last few DDs have been AMGs--'04 E55 and recently '12 ML63; and I really planned on the SVT/AMG products keeping my driving habits satisfied. Unfortunately for my wife's sanity, Dodge ramped up Hellcat production after the crazy 2015 gong show, and they heavily discounted remaining 2016s, so this will be my new DD:
C393E50C-9357-499E-9039-5F24FD4DFECF_zpskapekuxj.jpg

7AC7E782-56D8-487D-95F8-B2C61009530D_zps5kbgcbfj.jpg

2016 Charger Hellcat
Has the red interior package (very nice to brake up the black), upgraded stereo, engine heater and summer rubber. Only option I wanted but didn't have was the bronze Brass Monkey wheels. Thankfully, no moonroof. Didn't want the block heater, but the more I thought about it, the block heater is perfect for drag racers---warm oil, cold everything else.
I have 4 performance snow Michelins on the way, this has summer Pirelli rubber and there's still too many cold days left. It'll get 305/35/20 NT555Rs on the rear factory wheels this spring, but no other mods.
So far, very impressive package.
Really wish Ford/SVT would have made a 4-door S197/s550 with RWD/Coyote power.
Oh well, no complaints having to drive a 204mph sedan.
-J

Chase_

Established Member
Nothing like a 700hp Daily Sedan. I loved my CTS-V but always envied these bad boys when I rarely came across one. Should keep your commutes enjoyable to say the least

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Beautiful car!! Congrats and enjoy.
I've been thinking of buying a Hellcat myself. (Just waiting for Dodge/IHI to fix that supercharger issue first.)

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Very nice hellcat DD!...I do not like the Challengers, but this for sure I would consider

Dinosgt

Established Member
Not the typical mod, but more of something to keep her company. My last few DDs have been AMGs--'04 E55 and recently '12 ML63; and I really planned on the SVT/AMG products keeping my driving habits satisfied. Unfortunately for my wife's sanity, Dodge ramped up Hellcat production after the crazy 2015 gong show, and they heavily discounted remaining 2016s, so this will be my new DD:
C393E50C-9357-499E-9039-5F24FD4DFECF_zpskapekuxj.jpg

7AC7E782-56D8-487D-95F8-B2C61009530D_zps5kbgcbfj.jpg

2016 Charger Hellcat
Has the red interior package (very nice to brake up the black), upgraded stereo, engine heater and summer rubber. Only option I wanted but didn't have was the bronze Brass Monkey wheels. Thankfully, no moonroof. Didn't want the block heater, but the more I thought about it, the block heater is perfect for drag racers---warm oil, cold everything else.
I have 4 performance snow Michelins on the way, this has summer Pirelli rubber and there's still too many cold days left. It'll get 305/35/20 NT555Rs on the rear factory wheels this spring, but no other mods.
So far, very impressive package.
Really wish Ford/SVT would have made a 4-door S197/s550 with RWD/Coyote power.
Oh well, no complaints having to drive a 204mph sedan.
-J

Awesome ride. I have a CTSV DD but know these guys are a new level of fast. Let us know what you think.

Am seriously considering picking up one a year or two old that was a garage kitten. Curious as to your thoughts after a few days in it.

Cheers...

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Ill_W1N

Established Member
Very nice congrats! now get some ceramnic coating on that black asap before it swirls up!

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Awesome and congrats. Did you lease?

Many folks leasing them right now for ~550/mo. Insane deal.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Lol i guess u werent joking the other day.
You should know by now I don't F around when it comes to the cars, kinda like you---well, maybe my car carousel doesn't spin as much as yours :)
Hook me up on that IRS and bring that new Terminator out West, I keep telling you don't be scared.
-J

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Awesome and congrats. Did you lease?

Many folks leasing them right now for ~550/mo. Insane deal.
Yep, with the employee plans and rebates,12k for 36mos was $1500 down (first included) and $595/mo. Who could pass on that? SRT does have a .50 cent/mile overage, but
I'm treating it as if I'd buy it out at any rate.
I'll make a few Dodge boys cringe when it has performance snows on it.
My E55 with V-rated Blizzaks was a tank mine snow.
-J

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
you will love it my friend....i just got a 2016 Hellcat Challenger Tor Red Auto in October....she went 10.76 at 126.7 stock on a 305/35/20 M/T ET Street R.....and a 1.55 60', amazing cars, they are heavy but you dont feel the weight its very very peppy....

Users who are viewing this thread