~New True Forged "Sleeper's" Are Here~

skaarew04SVT

Not quite fast enough
Established Member
Looks great Kevin! Hope to see them on your car tonight for the GTG....pending this "potential rain" doesnt hit us again like it has for the past 13 days.

LOVIN' the wheels...VERY CLASSY!!!.....maybe one day I can swing a set

Coiled03

Established Member
Ya know, one of my pet peeves is all the clowns on here who start these "HELP ME PICK MY WHEELS, ZOMGBBQWTF!!!" threads.

This is like the anithesis of those threads. Not only do you not need help picking pre-existing wheels, you went out and got your own wheels designed, and made! Well done, sir!

rlongo

Established Member
Premium Member
Kevin, beautiful wheel, great design, looks even better then the Photo shop. :rockon:

Steve, nice job as usual! :thumbsup:

we also have a modified version of this design as well. coming soon to another svtper's cobra.....

Can't wait to get them from you steve!! Now I'm excitied. :beer:

Stay tuned for photos!!

dpotter

Established Member
They look sick, can't wait to see 'em on that filthy Torch :) LMK if you're headed out tonight, I gotta see these "Sleepers" in person.

Great job with the design (although you know I'd pass on the bolts). I think they're bad ass with the fatter spoke.

Greatness from Steve, again.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
you disgust me.....lol
those look awesome!!! can't wait to see them on the car! :thumbsup:
Me either! LOL.... Thanks. :beer:

Wow! Very nice. Maybe one day my money tree will start growing ;-)
LOL...... Thanks Jeff. :beer: If you didn't have to spend the money on the new motor, I'm sure you would have a set as well.

So if i ask steve for sleepers this is how they would come clear coated brush finish? Makes no sense to get polished on a wheel called the sleeper. I'm a big fan of less bling more class.
No. The style is just called "Sleeper" You will have to order the finish that you want.

on car ASAP
Hopefully today!

looking good man. although, chrome would look better. :D :beer:
LOL... Thanks. Your chrome wheels do look sweet! :thumbsup:

looks like another grand slam for Steve. They look sweet.
Thanks.

You know Kevin, you make me sick!! :nonono: I can't even afford 1 set, and you have gone though 3 sets already. :nonono:
Will Steve make them in 20's? So I can get some "Sleeper". So I can be like you :thumbsup: Just given you a little hell bro! :rockon:
LOL... Thanks Darien. He can make any size you want. :beer:

Please put these on the car tomorrow and post pics. I think these might be these exact wheels I've been looking for. The Mach 5's are a little too thin of a spoke for me and these look like they fill out the wheel just right. I'm interested in the 2 piece brushed centers without the bolts.
Will give it my best shot. Suppoosed to have some crappy weather here in Dallas though.

your true forged's favorite customer!!
as all of your wheel combos have looked killer, i bet this new set will too!
LOL.... Thanks. :beer: I'm sure I'm not the best customer Steve has, bit maybe a good one at least. :smmon:

Sick!!!!!
:beer:

What? You don't like them Steve?

i now have some fr500's for sale. :shrug:. i fell in love with those rims. i also have a red vert
I think they will compliment red very well. Good luck with selling your wheels. :beer:

Wow those are some awesome looking wheels.
Thanks. :beer:

there gonna look great cant wait!!!!!!!!! i thought you were gonna go black when you put the hood vents on!!!
Yeah. I'm sure I could have gone with black centers, but it darkens the whole car too much for me. I think it will look great. :thumbsup:

yeah thats going to look hot. great job.

Looks good bro! better you than me on the lips. After my rain soaked trip and time in DFW a quick rinse with the hose and my chrome lips are good as new. LOL!
LOL... Thanks Brandon. Your car looked SWEET!!!! :rockon: (Even if it was a little dirty.)

Damn Kevin!! Kick ass wheels!!.....hope to see them in person this weekend.:rockon:
Thanks Lonnie. Hopefully you can see them after we get your car running. :rockon:

Put them bad boys on and take some pics.
Hopefully today! :rockon:

Thanks Bro. :beer: Can't wait to see your new wheels.

so ****ing badass!!!!

WTB With Spokes Black everything else chrome! Looks Great Man!!! GET THEM ON NOW!
You can order that no problem. :thumbsup:

the name is "sleeper" but it comes in any finish we offer. brushed, chrome, polished, powdercoated, oem paint matched, and now.....carbon fiber wrapped :dancenana:
Kevin helped with the design of this wheel, hence the cool name :beer:
of course. ANY size we make. 15-26". almost ANY car or truck.
no problem :thumbsup:
we also have a modified version of this design as well. coming soon to another svtper's cobra.....
Thanks again Steve! These came out Fantastic!!!!! I'm looking forward to seeing how the new 11 mocks up.

Nice...I wonder if Steve would name some rims after me???
:lol:
Those are bad ass for sure...oh and BTW...what size meats are you runnin' on these rims???
Later...Dave
LOL.. Thanks. I will be running the Goodyear GS-D3's. 295-35-18 rear and 265-35-18 front.

04sleeper,
Those are going to look great Kevin. They look expensive but I'm sure they will be worth it. If I ever bought the same wheels could Steve make some without he rivets in the inner lip... ?
Can wait to see those beauties on your car. :beer:
Kevin,
Never mind buddy, I read a few posts back that these can be had without the bolts in them. Looking forward to the picts... ! :coolman:
Thanks Kevin. :beer: Yes, you can order them without bolts if you want.

cant wait to see them on the car! they do look very nice! but i would prefer them without the rivets, IMO i think they would look ALOT cleaner!
but either way they are going to look badass...cuz at the end of the day they are still going on 04 sleepers car! :rockon:
LOL. Thanks man. Some like the bolts, some don't. (I like them on this style.)

get them on asap ! man u change wheels like i do underwear man jesus. they are gonna look amazing. super classy
LOL..... I have heard that before. :p :beer:

Hurry up and get them on Kevin!I`ve been waiting so I can make my final decision on what style I want.
Shooting for today Brad. :beer:

Bring on the pics!!
See above response. ^^^^

man you never fail to impress
Thanks. :beer:

Looks great Kevin! Hope to see them on your car tonight for the GTG....pending this "potential rain" doesnt hit us again like it has for the past 13 days.

LOVIN' the wheels...VERY CLASSY!!!.....maybe one day I can swing a set
Thanks Erik. Hopefully the rain holds out. :thumbsup:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
They look great and are going to look even better on your car!!
Thanks Brandon. :beer: I'm sure they will look great!

nice but i would have stuck with the Victory's
The Victory's were nice and looked Great, but I was already working on this before so I had to switch. (Plus they have a cool name. :p)

Okay, so they look great. But they look like Mach 5's IMO. Did you have to pay extra for a custom design?
They look "Similar" to the Mach5's, but I assure you they are not. The spokes are totally different actually. Even the way they curve are different.

No, I didn't have to pay any extra for the new design. I'm sure Steve will be adding even more sweet wheels to his existing lineup. :thumbsup: Maybe I can help with those as well.

so great bro congrats !! i just put my new wheels in the production line too :)
MC carbon Fiber 19"X20" for my Z and can't wait.
Peace
Thanks man. Can't wait to see your wheels as well. :thumbsup:

Those wheels at hot!!!

Ya know, one of my pet peeves is all the clowns on here who start these "HELP ME PICK MY WHEELS, ZOMGBBQWTF!!!" threads.
This is like the anithesis of those threads. Not only do you not need help picking pre-existing wheels, you went out and got your own wheels designed, and made! Well done, sir!
LOL... Thanks. That means a lot. :beer:

That style will look wicked on our cars!
I agree. :thumbsup:

Kevin, beautiful wheel, great design, looks even better then the Photo shop. :rockon:
Steve, nice job as usual! :thumbsup:
Can't wait to get them from you steve!! Now I'm excitied. :beer:
Stay tuned for photos!!
Thanks Ron. They turned out just how I wanted them to. Couldn't have asked for more really.

I will be very interested to see your new wheels as well. I'm sure they will look even better than my renderings in photoshop. :thumbsup:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
They look sick, can't wait to see 'em on that filthy Torch :) LMK if you're headed out tonight, I gotta see these "Sleepers" in person.

Great job with the design (although you know I'd pass on the bolts). I think they're bad ass with the fatter spoke.

Greatness from Steve, again.
Thanks David. Hopefully the weather will hold out tonight.

TRBO VNM

to those mentioning no Rivets....I thought that to for a long time. I never really liked wheels with the rivets or bolts. almost looked ricey to me since most of their wheels are like that, however, after having them, they grew on me and it almost seems like the bolts add to the quality of the wheel and non bolted wheels don't look as good to me anymore. And they serve a purpose to.

Last edited:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
to those mentioning no Rivets....I thought that to for a long time. I never really liked wheels with the rivets or bolts. almost looked ricey to me since most of their wheels are like that, however, after having them, they grew on me and it almost seems like the bolts add to the quality of the wheel and non bolted wheels don't look as good to me anymore. And they serve a purpose to.
True. Same here. I think there is a BIG difference between wheels that have cheap fake "Rivets", and high end wheels that have real "Bolts". :thumbsup:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member

its true. its funny that you mention that but the bolts really do make the wheel look more high end with them on them. they dont look ANYTHING like the fake bolts you see on cheapo wheels. trust me, i had a set back in the day lol. they make the wheels look like theyre multi piece and actual hardware. kinda hard to explain. especially with the brushed finish against the chrome bolts. they just look very technical and industrial/hardware like. but clean at the same time. :D

kevin didnt design this wheel per se. he took a design we already had in the works and tweaked it to what he thought would look best. we all agreed and went with it.

kevin, i think you just took the record right there for most replies to posts outside of SD :-D

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Either those Goodyear DS G3's have been on a ton of different rims or you bought Goodyear stock and are single-handedly making it worth more. ;)

Can't wait to see them on the car.

Last edited:

MIKESTANG_SVT

Established Member

Same here. Never liked them before, but they have grown on me big time. Wish I never would have bought these damn FR500's. Best of both worlds with TF...Top notch service with highest quality wheels/products.

Users who are viewing this thread