New Toy - Ducati Hypermotard

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Happy Friday.

Thought I'd share my new toy. 2022 Ducati Hypermotard 950 SP. So far, in 25 years of riding, this bad little bitch is one of my favorite bikes that I've ever owned. For me, it does everything just right. It gives that exact 20 or 30 minutes of giggles that I need. lol. This build is a throwback to my 1998 916 SPS. I still have a few more things I'm adding but, for now, I gotta let the wife cool off from my spending spree. lol.

Side story: Spring 2021 I sold my last two bikes. A 2019 BMW R1250GS and a 2014 Triumph Scrambler. I thought I was done riding. For all the reason... This spring my Father in Law passed away. He was an old bad ass biker dude who had cancer eat him alive. As we were caring for him, in hospice, he was towards the very end, and in & out of consciousness. In one of his last lucid words to us he says "I'll never get to ride a bike again" and starts crying. It was at that exact moment that I said **** it. I'm getting another bike and I'm never going to stop doing what I want to do. Life is short fellas. Don't live with any regrets.

So, in many ways, this bike is dedicated to Mike Manion.

HYPERMOTARD.jpg

Last edited:

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
SWEET Bike!!! I like it. I'm not a big rider, but in 2001 I purchased a Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R. It was cool, but my favorite bikes have always been Ducati's. (y)(y)(y)

Me too. I've owned a lot of bikes over the years but none of them really ever itched that scratch that my Ducatis have. Even with all their "character". lol

kwkshift

Established Member
Please refer to the last couple sentences. lol. Life is too short my friend. Let it rip.
It would be nice, but my wife saw her cousin get hit by a car and die in a motorcycle accident. So that was her #1 rule before we got married.
It's not my judgement she's worried about, it's all the other idiot drivers on the road.

Users who are viewing this thread