New To The Mustang World

TheRamie

Established Member
Hey guys new to the forum and the Mustang world, there are many Mustang forums on the web, but i chose this one, it appears to be the best. I just recently purchased my first Mustang, its a 2013 Mustang GT Premium, MT-82, SLP Axelback, 15k miles. 1st Mustang but not new to the car scene, had a 2010 2SS Camaro, 2011 WRX 18 psi, 2008 6.7 Cummins 550hp/1100ft lb, 2005 5.9 Cummins 500hp/1000ft lb.
Love the car so far, even though i havent drove a whole lot being in the winter here in West Virginia, but it is my daily driver, and does have one kill so far vs trailblazer ss built ls2.
Untitled by Ramie Harris, on Flickr

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTP! You're going to love it here, and hopefully you'll make some new friends along the way. Very nice '13 GT you have there. I wish you the very best with it. :)

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Welcome to the Mustang world and this site. How was your WRX? Ive been contemplating getting one for my DD for years now, I just cant beat the usefulness of my Element DD. Would be way more fun to drive, but way less useful.

clean92lx

Established Member
Congrats on the new car. Looks good. After tint, ditch the 2010 GT wheels and put a nice aftermarket wheel on it, that'll really change the whole look of the car!

Users who are viewing this thread