New to the forum

LivingEZ

Established Member
Definitely not true for the 13/14 and shipping kills just about any mail order, private sale. Along with "fees"
I think if your patient enough items will come up for sale are they all 50% no but with what you are saving a small shipping fee is nothing. Unless it has some weight of course or needs insurance. I am not saying you can get it when you want it. If I want a carbon fiber jlt and a plastic one is what is up for sale for 150-200 grab it, you just saved how much and at most you may have to clean or replace the filter no biggie it's a maintenance item anyway. So many other parts are like this to.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yes I have been a member on that forum for a few years now
Welcome to SVTPerformance. Goose goosed himself here. Which is why he was banned.

Your GT-500 sounds nice. '13-'14 GT-500s are well respected here. Maybe the best years of their production, in part because they're manual and many think they're the best looking GT-500s.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Welcome to SVTPerformance. Goose goosed himself here. Which is why he was banned.

Your GT-500 sounds nice. '13-'14 GT-500s are well respected here. Maybe the best years of their production, in part because they're manual and many think they're the best looking GT-500s.
Not banned Bob, that's that's the golden part. I decided not to ban him, he hasn't been back. He knows that, and sure it drives him nuts. I did kill all his YT stuff.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Welcome. Great knowledge base here. I ordered my ‘14 new and took it from stock to 1100rwhp and your power goals are easily doable. Just respect octane and RPM and you can make 750rwhp on pump and 800rwhp with boosters/E85.
Have you addressed the rear gears or the tires?
-J

LivingEZ

Established Member
Welcome. Great knowledge base here. I ordered my ‘14 new and took it from stock to 1100rwhp and your power goals are easily doable. Just respect octane and RPM and you can make 750rwhp on pump and 800rwhp with boosters/E85.
Have you addressed the rear gears or the tires?
-J
Thank you, and thank you for the advise. I like the final drive ratio and don't plan on changing it. The tires are a indy 500 stock size (what I bought it with) but do plan on going wider.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Thank you, and thank you for the advise. I like the final drive ratio and don't plan on changing it. The tires are a indy 500 stock size (what I bought it with) but do plan on going wider.
I can understand that but only due to traction. If you run a 20x11 and 315/35/20s with a 3.73-4.10 rear gear you’ll really improve the car dramatically as is with stock power but have those ready for when you add power.
I ran 20x11” 315 Nitto DRs and a 4.10 gear to go 11.0@128 with stock air filter and just a Lund mail order 93 tune.
Lots of ways to approach it but I just prefer the car with the gear and drag radials.
-J

Users who are viewing this thread