New to the forum, new Terminator owner

crimsonclint

Established Member
Finally after five years the timing and $$ came together to get a '03 TR 10th Anniversary. It is 211 of 2003 of the 10th models with 23K miles. It is bone stock mechanically, only change has been the black rims (b/c I was able to get them cheap and the rear is 17x10.5). Hope to do the typical bolt-on/suspension mods. Extremely happy to join this great group of enthusiasts. Big time kudos to the website, it has a wealth of knowledge...I am doing my best to soak up as much as possible. :rockon:
IMAG0121_zps2ff64fdd.gif
IMAG0118_zpsf477a5fc.gif

Holy gargantuan photos...hmm well the right one is before heading home. The left is after the wheel/tire swap.

cobra4168

Established Member
Beautiful...love the F250 also! Welcome to the forum; mountain of info here and guys who really know these cars. Congrats!

KINGCOBRA86

Tvs @ 22psi ftw
Established Member
Congrats
How many times did the hitch point bottom out on that uhaul trailer lol I had to drive 5hrs with one of those :(

bad93svt

Established Member
Welcome! Love the car but take the black wheels off now. LOL

The stock wheels look much better

SADDLE

Rock Chalk
Established Member
Welcome! Love the car but take the black wheels off now. LOL

The stock wheels look much better

X2 and welcome to SVTP. You'll become addicted quickly... Start saving your money, the mod bug bites HARD!

crimsonclint

Established Member
Was gonna quote and reply but my multiquote skills suck...mobile forum surfing is easier anyway. Thanks all for the compliments on the car and truck.

I agree about the stock rims, I just got a good deal and felt like the added traction would be good while I get comfortable with the car. I may sell the black setup later so I can get a wider 10th rear wheel.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

10sec89

Established Member
Looks great! I visit a good friend in Valdosta several times a year with mine.

Wayneo

Established Member
Congrats and Welcome!! Your going to love it but never have any extra money anymore, Lol

Users who are viewing this thread