New to the Forum, Name is Adam Baker, here is my 2004 Competiton Orange Convertible Cobra

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
yas

KB BAP
60# Inj

Good to go

I was so tempted to pull the trigger on the VMP over the weekend. But wouldn’t have the extra cash for the return set up and go that route. But I’m chicken shit. If the BAP goes or a pump I’d be screwed. Heck I think at WOT in 4th my pumps are at 88% DTC with a 2.76 Eaton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AAB-CO-COBRA-VERT

Established Member
I was so tempted to pull the trigger on the VMP over the weekend. But wouldn’t have the extra cash for the return set up and go that route. But I’m chicken shit. If the BAP goes or a pump I’d be screwed. Heck I think at WOT in 4th my pumps are at 88% DTC with a 2.76 Eaton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
VMP is a good setup, I agree though no since taking a chance on stock Pump with almost doubling the HP, save the Cash and do the VMP and make sure you add all the fuel goodies to make it perform safely for what you added

AAB-CO-COBRA-VERT

Established Member
We are migrating and carrying our previous victim with us.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Haha no victim here, I told an administrator the post could be deleted since I ain’t selling the car, he said I couldn’t show and tell on the market, I understand but Gotta learn from my virgin mistakes on this forum .

nickf2005

Established Member
I have not seen a CO cobra around Jackson TN. Recent purchase? Garage Queen?

I just saw his location. He did say he bought it last year.

I lived in Jackson from 09-13. Decent car scene for the size of town. I ran some XCross with the Corvette club.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

AAB-CO-COBRA-VERT

Established Member
Nice! I had a Coupe once upon a time. I'd pull that blanket and have the bottom painted and go with some after market vents. ;)
Thank you. I know what you mean, I put that heat shield on brand new, I like it protects the heat on the hood and will protect paint in the long run

Users who are viewing this thread