New to the forum, but not Fords

Willens

Never finishes anythi
Established Member
Hello! Just bought a lovely 03 Sonic Blue Terminator with 14k miles from Lexus of Lincoln in NE about a week or two ago, and must say I am loving it. Have had some wicked Foxes in the past, finally got the Mod Motor Bug but have been long withstanding in the Z and 3000GT/Stealth community as well. Currently also have a 500AWHP 93 3000GT Twin Turbo and a 90 300ZX Twin Turbo. Already looking forward to possibly selling those to mod the Termie and put in the bank :)

Currently has 13lb pulley, CAI and a Magnaflow catback. Located in Wichita, Kansas where I work in Aviation.

Looking forward to being a worthwhile member to the community,
-Willens

Willens

Never finishes anythi
Established Member
Welcome. SB is one of my favorite colors. Lots of great info here, enjoy your car!

Absolutely. I've poked around StangNet since 2006, but never knew about this forum... never had an SVT either! Digging it. Thanks!

Willens

Never finishes anythi
Established Member
Pics

l4y4.jpg

0jyw.jpg

bbfk.jpg

u1an.jpg

vkjt.jpg

Aware of the incorrect aftermarket plastic shroud, and boogered up latch and missing fire blanket. It hasn't been wrecked, but it is a quandary, wasn't going to walk on it with the condition and miles.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Welcome to the forum and clean looking sb!

I've always been a fan of the 300zx cars. One of my dream cars to own one day.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTP and congratulation on scoring your '03 Sonic Blue Cobra. WITH only 14K miles on it. Nice! Very nice!

RedfireSVT

Established Member
welcome and congrats, sonic blue is an amazing color! let me know if you ever need anything. -tony

Users who are viewing this thread