New To Me Viper Incoming

Sn95Snake

Established Member
Hello Everyone,

I'm beyond excited to announce that I will be trading in my Roe Supercharged 1997 Viper GTS for a radically built 510 stroker, heads, cam, novi supercharged 1999 Viper GTS. Makes 1,080 WHP on E98, I plan on running 91 majority of the time (mid 700s) and throw some E85 (1000 WHP) at it when I'm feeling a little wild.

Deposit has been made and will go through as long as 3rd party inspection, compression test, and all the build paperwork to be verified. I haven't been this excited about a vehicle in a long time!

Morgan

Established Member
Love the GTS coupe, great looking car. Sounds better!

Last edited:

HAMMRHEAD

Established Member
You most likely have heard this already,,, multiple times. No T/C. No ABS. Be Careful!

That said, after owning 5 Vipers, I love these things!

Looks awesome. Sounds even better! Have fun with it!

Sn95Snake

Established Member
You most likely have heard this already,,, multiple times. No T/C. No ABS. Be Careful!

That said, after owning 5 Vipers, I love these things!

Looks awesome. Sounds even better! Have fun with it!

Very aware brotha, I appreciate it though. I have a Viper currently and am very aware how rowdy they can be. This one will definitely be a handful!

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Hello Everyone,

I'm beyond excited to announce that I will be trading in my Roe Supercharged 1997 Viper GTS for a radically built 510 stroker, heads, cam, novi supercharged 1999 Viper GTS. Makes 1,080 WHP on E98, I plan on running 91 majority of the time (mid 700s) and throw some E85 (1000 WHP) at it when I'm feeling a little wild.

Deposit has been made and will go through as long as 3rd party inspection, compression test, and all the build paperwork to be verified. I haven't been this excited about a vehicle in a long time!

I hate you.

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
Gorgeous car. Sounds amazing. Where in Cali are you located? Does that car have a security system I need to deal with? Whoops, said the quiet part out loud!

There is a black GTS coupe and red RT/10 I see around me fairly often. The Gen 1/2 look sooooooo good in person. COngrats!

Users who are viewing this thread