New tires for my C6 Z06 (355/25/19)

BigDan

Established Member
Now that's how its done!

I come from the school of putting the largest tire that will fit and why anybody would want skinnier tires out back on a C6Z is beyond me.

R1Lello

Established Member
didn't even know that tire size exists for a 19", who makes that bad-boy? is it a runflat?. I need to check specs. Looks great!

Edit - is this size re-issued? Seems like this size is old (very old) stock.

Last edited:

Mr. Anderson

Established Member
think I see Rosso on one of the tires. if so that's a Pirelli tire. and no that is not a punisher emblem, it is a Jake emblem, google corvette jake emblem and you'll see the corvette crossflags in the center.

Last edited:

BlownAway03

Established Member
didn't even know that tire size exists for a 19", who makes that bad-boy? is it a runflat?. I need to check specs. Looks great!

Edit - is this size re-issued? Seems like this size is old (very old) stock.

I think this is the current rear tire for the '13 Vipers. It's a Pirelli.

R1Lello

Established Member
I think this is the current rear tire for the '13 Vipers. It's a Pirelli.

Hoping you are correct as then they'll be available soon. That current size is all old stock. 2 sellers on ebay selling them, one pair is new but made in 2003 (no thanks) and the other yahoo wants $1100 each and they are made in 2008......taking advantage of supply and demand. Keep them I say, I'll wait !

**** Update - latest viper is 355/30/19 and NOT 355/25/19 so what's left in tire stock is old stock. it's really a tire size for Lambo's so not sure what Lambo owners will get when they need tires.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread