New Termi owner and some questions

SS KILLR

Established Member
Finally bought one....It's a 2004 with 54K on the clock.

Sorry crappy iPhone pics
se5yhepy.jpg

ysuhepun.jpg

ebu6e4ep.jpg

6u2y3e7a.jpg

geguha4e.jpg

esyzesyn.jpg

Here is what is done to it so far
Billetflow TB and plenum
Steeda tri ax shifter
Bassani x pipe with highflow cats
JLT intake
Borla stingers

So here are my questions
1. Who are you using to tune your Termi's?

2. The guy I purchased it from is using a super chips flash pack tuner, Can I use my SCT X303 on this car?

3. If I take the Superchip crap tune off what issues will I have until I get a real tune with the mods listed?

Thanks in advance guys.

Last edited:

MattACK

Established Member
With those mods you should be fine with pulling the tuner off until you can get a SCT. Just don't go crazy blowing the tires off in it without having the tune verified first. Who knows what the previous owner may have removed from the car before he sold it.

No idea what a SCT x303 is. Only ones that I know of for a cobra from SCT is the SF3: pn 3015; X3: pn 3000; livewire: pn 5015.

Plenty of good tuners in Texas. Hopefully someone local could point you to the best one.

selbyvince

Established Member
i wouldnt unload the tune you have now until you get to the dyno with it for the new tune, but it wont hurt as you dont really have anything major done, like above im not sure what tuner you have but a sct tuner that is compatible with our cars is the way to go over the other brands.

i use HPP racing in Dallas for my tunes, im very pleased with there work, but there are plenty other places in texas that you can look into.

nice car by the way, cant beat the look of a clean black terminator :beer:

Emwun Garand

Established Member
The 3015 is an XCAL 3 handheld. That's what you need.

For tuning, I recommend pm'ing 04sleeper, he's local to D/FW and is a Terminator guru. He's tuned my car and several other members rides. Nice car btw. Keep that throttle body, they're discontinued and hard to find.

jsonic

Established Member
Looks like its got 18" afs reps too. Good looking cobra dude nice find. Welcome to the club. I love that charcoal interior. Wish they had that in the sonic blues.

Users who are viewing this thread