New SVTP member looking for NC "R" owners

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
thanks ac427cobra, i just got to work & this is the 1st site i went to--i can't beleive i have never been a member here--i love it!!

I was drawn to this site as well before I bought my car six short years ago. The guys on this site were great and got me up to speed in no time.

There is a lot of great information here. You just have to find in.

What are your plans with the car?

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
How often, or ever, does the list get updated? Impressive amount of R cars on this site! :burnout:

Actually the duplicity of the two lists makes it more difficult to maintain. It used to be kept up fairly regularly but it doesn't get a lot of attention these days. I think we spend too much time working on cars as opposed to maintaining the list. ;-)

ryans01

Vacation in Iraq
Established Member
I know there’s one in charlotte my parents live there and I seen it going down independence blvd. could have been a fake but a damn good one.

Y2K"R"venom

Established Member
ac427cobra--I bought the car with intentions of racing my R but I just haven't had the heart to do it with this R, the previous owner Bill Burns (some of you may know him) never raced or even let it see a drop of rain and was kept covered in an a/c garage and is flawless and i'd hate to harm it, Only mods I did to the car are BASSANI Off-Road exhuast & SCT tuner and it runs like a BEAST compared to stock, as of now it just sits in my office at my dealership and love looking at it everyday and i drive it about once a month. was gonna even trade a ford dealer for an 09 GT500 but i think i'll just keep the "R" I will get pics up soon:beer: TXPD--thanks for calling me earlier, great to know I have a die hard enthusiast only 30 minutes from me:rockon: can't wait to see all the cars we talked about--maybe i'll take one off your hands for the track:rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread