New Style Terminator Forum Poll

Which style do you like best?

• I like the new style with specialized forums

Votes: 51 37.2%
  • I like having just 2 forums (talk/tech)

Votes: 80 58.4%
  • Other (please tell us your idea)

Votes: 6 4.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juiced-03

Established Member
I liked it when it was just one Terminator forum. Made it simple and easy.

GUY WAGNER

Established Member
Forums

You are able to find what you want much more easily the old way.Now to see the daily posts you must open seven pages instead of two.
Guy

Juiced-03

Established Member
guywwagner said:
You are able to find what you want much more easily the old way.Now to see the daily posts you must open seven pages instead of two.
Guy

And everyone gets to see your thread instead of only those who may go into the subforums (exhaust, driveline). A thread in the main talk section will get many replies, while only a handful of people in the subforums even view the threads.

dougwg

Established Member
Another Frickin Poll?!?!?! :burn: :fm: :cuss:

Larry can we ban this guy? :poke:

;-)

Huachipato

Screaming '04
Established Member
I like being able to find the information I'm looking for in the set up it has now. For example, I'm thinking of buying some Cat Backs - so I just read a few threads in the "Exhaust" forum and I get the information I need. I do notice, however, that there are a lot more posts in this forum than any of the others. With the search working now, it may not be as much as an issue though.

Just my $0,000.02

Top_Fuel

Person of Interest
Established Member
I think the new forums are working out fine. The Terminator Talk forum actually contains some moderately useful threads for a change...and a topic posted in the afternoon isn't six pages deep by the same evening (where nobody will see it anyway). Just getting the exhaust threads into a separate forum is a huge improvement!!!

I've said it before... If everyone followed some common sense guidelines and searched before posting, I'd be all for one forum. But with the traffic and sheer volume of posts this site generates, it's doubtful a single forum would be as useful IMHO.

By the way...

Which catback, pulley, motor oil, wheels, shifter, CAI, tuner, and toilet paper is the best? And I keep hearing a ticking noise under the hood. Whatsupwithdat??? :p

-Greg

BoneCrusher

Established Member
I like the way it is now, a lot easier to find specific information without going through the search engine. Any changes take time to get used to.

jackers

Solid Axle Equipt
Established Member
Honestly, I dont like this set up at all. I do alot of quick looks at work, and now I have to do 7 times as many. Maybe have a "new post" button that will show only the new posts in the terminator section.

Mongoose 03

The Godfather
Established Member
I voted for tech/talk. Really though I am just happy with the quick loading pages :bowdown: :banana:

wiz

your daddy!!!
Established Member
too many places to go. keep it simple. im sure i miss out on some good stuff because i mainly go to "terminator talk"

dougwg

Established Member
Larry?!?!

any word on banning this "Sid29whatever) guy? :poke: ;-)

PhillyCobra

Established Member
I am interested in all the technical topics and find it a real PITA to go to each subpoll. Has really decreased my activity on this forum.

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
It is perfect now with the seperate forums. It was far too congested before with just the one and changing it to talk/tech would mess it up again.

Organized is best.

rips-stang

Established Member
I voted other...

How 'bout combining Driveline with Exhaust and Suspension with Int/Ext mods? It would reduce the number but still keep things easy to find.

04cobratorchred

I Love Being Blown
Established Member
I love the way it is now, very very easy. I think it would take forever to find what you are looking for if there were only two forums, and people would bitch a lot more about not searching.

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
New system.

I keep two items in favorites to the left. SVTP MACA (our local group) and SVTP Terminator. I can view both of my most used at a quick glance and not have to click through pages and pages of...........should I get this wing for my car?.....crap.

If you're too lazy to tag a few favorites, how in the world do you have time to search through 199 pages to find the thread you were following this morning?

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
When you get too many categories the smaller ones don't even get looked at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread