NEW Stainless Coolant Crossover Tube Plug "(Second Run)"

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnuce10

Established Member
Got mine today! They look great! The polished looks a lot better than the pictures look for anyone that is concerned. Thank you!

Installed pics or it didnt happen ;)

Awesome! That made me think of something....as you guys can see I'm no photographer....if anyone has a decent camera, I would REALLY appreciate better pictures of the plugs. Be it installed or not.

:beer:

Huff035

Established Member
Some pics...
DSC_0584.jpg

DSC_0583.jpg

DSC_0582.jpg

DSC_0580.jpg

DSC_0579.jpg

DSC_0564.jpg

Liquidsnake

Lok'tar Ogar
Established Member
!!! I can't wait to get mine! I had to use a chisel to get mine off since I broke off a ratchet in it.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Ratchet

Established Member
Payment sent. Let me know know if you need any other info.

Thanks,

Dave.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Holy crap Tommy! Went to get the mail yesterday and the was a package from you. Plug looks great, didn't have time to install it yet because I had to put a shifter cable in my F-150, that was fun!

tnuce10

Established Member
!!! I can't wait to get mine! I had to use a chisel to get mine off since I broke off a ratchet in it.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Well this should take care of that issue! What was Ford thinking when they designed that plug? :bash:

I'm in for 1

PM replied

Payment sent. Let me know know if you need any other info.

Thanks,

Dave.

Got your payment. I actually just ran out of polished plugs, but luckily I am meeting with my machinist for an unrelated project for work this morning. I am giving him some raw ones to polish for me, I will have them back after work and I'll get yours in the mail tomorrow morning!

Holy crap Tommy! Went to get the mail yesterday and the was a package from you. Plug looks great, didn't have time to install it yet because I had to put a shifter cable in my F-150, that was fun!

I don't like waiting on parts, so I don't expect you guys to do that either.

That shifter cable sounds like a PITA!

tnuce10

Established Member
Let me know when you get some polished ones back in...thanks for the PM by the way :)

I just gave some to Earl to polish for me, they will be done later today.

You guys can feel free to send payment for the polished plugs, even if I am out I can get more the same day. No worries! :banana:

Ratchet

Established Member
Got your payment. I actually just ran out of polished plugs, but luckily I am meeting with my machinist for an unrelated project for work this morning. I am giving him some raw ones to polish for me, I will have them back after work and I'll get yours in the mail tomorrow morning!
Thank you! I'll be sure to get some pics when I throw it on. :beer:

tnuce10

Established Member
The polished plugs will be going out today or tomorrow for you guys...I ran out of polished and sent a few raw ones to have polished up.

The guys that paid for raw will be going out this morning.

And thanks a lot for the pictures you guys! I really appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread