New Stablemate For The Supercharged Fox - Call Me Termi!

funmoneypit

Established Member
New Stablemate For The Supercharged Fox - Call It Big Brother!

Well after months of looking for my new to me Mustang, I finally found it. It's an '04 Mystichrome Termi. One owner, 19K miles. It needs some love as in cleaning and so forth but really nice. Only mods are a Bassani x-pipe and exhaust all the way back plus an CAI. Otherwise it is all stock. Here's a few pics. I will get more when it gets nicer out as it is raining and crappy out. Was well worth the 7 hour round trip drive.
DSC06133.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC06135.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC06138.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
And that word would be............................TERMI :lol1:

But back to funmoneypit's good looking Mystichrome Cobra. Congrats! Nice low miles. Near stock so it probably hasn't been driven hard. Hopefully you got it for a good price. That would be the frosting on the cake. Enjoy it. And enjoy this great site. :rockon:

funmoneypit

Established Member
Congrats, but I need to warn you about one of the words. Lol

And that word would be............................TERMI :lol1:

But back to funmoneypit's good looking Mystichrome Cobra. Congrats! Nice low miles. Near stock so it probably hasn't been driven hard. Hopefully you got it for a good price. That would be the frosting on the cake. Enjoy it. And enjoy this great site. :rockon:

Thanks guys. It sucks that it is so crappy out. I think I got it at a fair price. It was the wife's car so I doubt it was driven hard at all. She did egg me on during the test drive though. Cracked me up.

Ok, fill me in; shouldn't I use "that" word. I am new to this platform.

Zemedici

Established Member
Termi is a bad nickname for the car, and doesnt vibe well with lots of dudes

Good looking car :beer:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Just giving you a hard time, and I actually moved the thread to pics/videos. These guys love both cars as long as it's not a Ecoboost V6. Pun intended. LMAO.
Welcome to the site. We're really harmless.

Lightning&Mach1

Established Member
Great buy. Would love to have one next to my 96 mystic. Glad the termi thing got brought up. Hate it when the 03&04s are referred to with that word.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Nice pick up, and it's a vert so that makes it even better. Would definitely recommend full matrix braces as your first mod.

funmoneypit

Established Member
Thanks for the kind words guys! I appreciate it. Already starting my shopping list. First thing I am addressing is wheel hop. It is really bad. Also changing ALL the fluids and putting in a 170 degree stat. Can't wait for it to get decent out.

funmoneypit

Established Member
Anymore details on the old car?

It's a '92 LX original 5.0, 5-speed, black interior car. It was a farther/son project with my youngest son about 4 years ago. When we bought it the clutch was gone and 5th gear was grinding. It already had a rebuilt motor with about 40k miles on it, Vortech V1 supercharger, headers, etc... Welded in sub-frame connectors, aluminum driveshaft, 3:73 gears, lineloc, full gauges with a monster tech. We pulled the trans, put in a King Cobra clutch, with pressure plate, tob, pilot bearing. Rebuilt the trans. New lowering springs. New steering rack and pump. Typhoon intake with Aeromotive fuel rails and pressure regulator. Replaced both front window electric motors plus guides. Fixed power mirrors, ashtray cover, etc.... etc.... It's a blast to drive. It is his college graduation present when he graduates at the end of this year so.... the Cobra for me.

Few pics:

20150314_142207.jpg

20150315_092541.jpg

20150315_092400.jpg

20150315_092444.jpg

Last edited:

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Termi is a bad nickname for the car, and doesnt vibe well with lots of dudes

Good looking car :beer:
Have you seen that pic of a guy with a cobra tattoo on the rib area sitting on his Termi's engine bay? Guy was posing like a...planter. That has to either be a joke, I wouldnt be surprised if it was someone here.

OP, I saw an 04 mystichrome vert just like yours in Big Sur california, it had the top down and when I got closer I got depressed at how shitty the owner kept it. Its like they didnt give a shit!!! :nonono:

Hope you take care of yours!

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Your son will love that '92 LX. Nice that you worked on it over the years with him. I'm sure it will hold a special place in his heart.

Yeah, we're just kidding you about the word "Termi". Maybe it's not masculine enough for most. LOL. But you can call it anything you want. :rockon:

Since you're new to the Terminator world, take some time to browse through my Terminator FAQs. You'll find a lot of good and useful info there. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread