New stable mate for the F250 Tremor

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
On Saturday we went to look at a 2021 Explorer ST for my wife, to replace her 2017 Armada Platinum. We were both really impressed with the Explorer ST. She had a 2015 Explorer Sport a while back but this 2021 ST is a whole different animal.

We've purchased 3 vehicles from this dealer, so we knew they would take care of us. MSRP was $58,500, invoice around $56k, we got it for $52k.

The technology in this makes my 2020 Tremor look old! The dash, the big screen are incredible. 400 HP, 415 TQ. The first time we put it into sport mode, just WOW!.

Told her I will be driving this to work frequently!

It looks tiny compared the the Tremor. Quite a bit smaller than her previous Armada, but much more fun!

ST.jpg

JPD5801

Established Member
On Saturday we went to look at a 2021 Explorer ST for my wife, to replace her 2017 Armada Platinum. We were both really impressed with the Explorer ST. She had a 2015 Explorer Sport a while back but this 2021 ST is a whole different animal.

We've purchased 3 vehicles from this dealer, so we knew they would take care of us. MSRP was $58,500, invoice around $56k, we got it for $52k.

The technology in this makes my 2020 Tremor look old! The dash, the big screen are incredible. 400 HP, 415 TQ. The first time we put it into sport mode, just WOW!.

Told her I will be driving this to work frequently!

It looks tiny compared the the Tremor. Quite a bit smaller than her previous Armada, but much more fun!

View attachment 1686051

Are you going to do a more detailed write-up? I’ve been looking at them online, and I keep reading that some people feel they are over-priced. Any additional details would be appreciated.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
I don’t know if Ford had some end of the year rebates, financing, or both, but the past month or so I’ve seen a TON of these on the roads here in Massachusetts. Very good looking suv

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congrats on the '21 ST. I've seen quite a few around my neck of the woods, too. Definitely of the best looking SUVs today. Hope your wife enjoys it.

331 LX

Established Member
I love these explorers. They look so sharp on the road.

I looked at a black 21 ST for my fiance and I didn't like the seats. (first world problems, I know) I felt they could be a bit nicer for the price tag. They could be the same as whats in my platinum 150 for all I know, but they just looked 'cheap' to me at the dealership.

What do you think about them? Congrats on the purchase, enjoy it.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Bad ass!!
If I were in the market for a suv,...that would be on the list for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread