New Shop Build Thread

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
But are you coming down to here?? You can pm me the answer if your nervous someone will know your whereabouts
I ain't nervous about shit.

I'll be in Charlotte, NC for the grand opening of the Mustang Owners Museum and 55th Anniversary Mustang Celebration in April. Anybody that wants to meet me or punch me in the face is welcome to come find me. I'll be the scrawny little dude with the SY Terminator vert.

I'm free for a trip to Htown in May...just sayin'.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

I'll be in Charlotte, NC for the grand opening of the Mustang Owners Museum and 55th Anniversary Mustang Celebration in April. Anybody that wants to meet me or punch me in the face is welcome to come find me. I'll be the scrawny little dude with the SY Terminator vert.

Let's set it up then! The SVTP "Alpha" GTG. There wont be many of us (because Alpha), but it'll be fun!

lol

OneSlowV

Established Member
Very nice build ! If you don’t mind me asking what it cost you for the shell and slab ?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
160825_em_dr-evil_grab_1.png

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member

I will be the massive gorilla looking for you.

Sent from my [trashcan S5] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread