New Shop Build Thread

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Mi Casa es su Casa Mijo

I’m curious how much air it’s going to push. Maybe it will grow on me.

Yessir, Kenne Bell 2.1 Flowzilla. The 93 is filthy but I don’t want to cover it until it’s washed.
I’m removing the Supercharger and sending it to KB for a rebuild. I’m going to replace the valve cover gaskets and clutch as well. I just ordered a transmission jack today to tackle that job.

Awesome brother don’t think I’ve seen one around here but once with a roots blowah. It was a fox not a fox cobra. That lift will sure help with your clutch replacement as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Awesome brother don’t think I’ve seen one around here but once with a roots blowah. It was a fox not a fox cobra
Thanks. I didn’t want to go the normal centrifugal route, so I patiently waited and search high and low for 6 months before finding this blower. The instant torque in this light assed car is crazy

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Wow it is really coming along! I bet it seems like forever Todd!
Yeah man, i am ready for it to be completed already.

Curious - what is the name of the contractor who gave you this massive and enviable erection?
We used USA buildings(United Structures of America) to manufacture it. I drew the plans and deminsions and handed it off to them and voila. I don’t recall the erector, I believe he was a referral.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Thanks. I didn’t want to go the normal centrifugal route, so I patiently waited and search high and low for 6 months before finding this blower. The instant torque in this light assed car is crazy

I bet, he’ll a guy I New back in the day had a notch with AFR 165’s when they first came out intake and cam, weight reduction it hurt a lot of feelings in Mexico.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Yeah man, i am ready for it to be completed already.

We used USA buildings(United Structures of America) to manufacture it. I drew the plans and deminsions and handed it off to them and voila. I don’t recall the erector, I believe he was a referral.

My cousin works for a contractor down there - I was just wondering if he had heard of the guys that erected your erection.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I found mouse poop under my hood this spring, I should definitely drop 50-60,000 on an investment to protect my investment.

How close is the pool/kitchen to your new shop/garage/cave/retreat?

Regardless....awesome.

bdcardinal

I Spend car money on guns
Established Member
Premium Member
I found mouse poop under my hood this spring, I should definitely drop 50-60,000 on an investment to protect my investment.

How close is the pool/kitchen to your new shop/garage/cave/retreat?

Regardless....awesome.

That would be a wise investment.

Awesome looking garage!! I hope to have one like that someday when I can leave California.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Almost finished with the inside
o5xic6.gif

Attachments

• ftob4x.gif
    ftob4x.gif
    4.2 KB · Views: 100

Users who are viewing this thread