New Shoes :)

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
I recently got my new street shoes. It's a night & day difference from the stock wheels. I have 1 1\2"+ of extra rubber per side, went from 17x6 to 17x8. It's alittle 4x4 now as it's still on the stock suspension, but not for long, enjoy!!! :)

clean engine

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
crying.gif

It's cute

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I like those wheels with the black paint. You'll love it when you swap to lowering springs. Makes a huge difference, appearance wise. And you should like the improved handling, too.

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
Thanks, but I'm going with coilovers & some bigger sways. I need them for dig traction, but they made a huge leap in dig traction thats for sure. :)

Everyone that's seen the car has liked it, called it "Mean" is the term I heard alot. :)

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Nice swap the stock wheels always did give my terminator heart burn after I ate these cars for lunch.......:lol1:

Seriously though they do look better and I like these cars I just had to give you a hard time.

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
Nice swap the stock wheels always did give my terminator heart burn after I ate these cars for lunch.......:lol1:

Seriously though they do look better and I like these cars I just had to give you a hard time.

I have thick skin but I hear ya.

The 8.5" wide tires really improved the traction.

I love it, just the look I was going for. :)

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
Looks good but why not 19x8's front and 19x9's rear like most SRT4's ? I like that it's different

Users who are viewing this thread