New set up hitting the dyno this week

94slowbra1

Established Member
Finally getting to the dyno with the new build. The last 3 set ups have all been street/remote tuned. They all left a little to be desired at the end so I figured let's get this one on the rollers. So XXX here in Pensacola will be handling it this round. Brad seems to know his stuff and lots if 4v guys around here speak highly of him
Full teksid 10.5:1 build with all the upgrades, arp everything, Todd's cams, gen 4 crusher with about 24-25lbs, j2fab 1" cooling set up, full bassani exhaust, pump e70, t56 with with lethal twin disk. Honestly the limiting factor here will most likely be the id1050x injectors. If that's the case I guess I'll switch over to the id1300s.
Excited to get this thing dialed in and finally see a number. Have about 125 miles on the plugs and break in oil. Will do a fresh oil change, new fuel and fresh plugs. If it's still altogether after the tune I'll consider it a success, ha. Will report back after Thursday with results.

Attachments

• 20221103_140150_copy_3024x2268_1.jpg
    20221103_140150_copy_3024x2268_1.jpg
    419.2 KB · Views: 119
  • 20221013_181400.jpg
    20221013_181400.jpg
    330.2 KB · Views: 101
  • 20221013_150356.jpg
    20221013_150356.jpg
    650.1 KB · Views: 103

03' White Snake

Established Member
Finally getting to the dyno with the new build. The last 3 set ups have all been street/remote tuned. They all left a little to be desired at the end so I figured let's get this one on the rollers. So XXX here in Pensacola will be handling it this round. Brad seems to know his stuff and lots if 4v guys around here speak highly of him
Full teksid 10.5:1 build with all the upgrades, arp everything, Todd's cams, gen 4 crusher with about 24-25lbs, j2fab 1" cooling set up, full bassani exhaust, pump e70, t56 with with lethal twin disk. Honestly the limiting factor here will most likely be the id1050x injectors. If that's the case I guess I'll switch over to the id1300s.
Excited to get this thing dialed in and finally see a number. Have about 125 miles on the plugs and break in oil. Will do a fresh oil change, new fuel and fresh plugs. If it's still altogether after the tune I'll consider it a success, ha. Will report back after Thursday with results.

Start your base pressure at 55 and see how far the injectors take you. Can't wait to see how she does. Similar build to mine, haven't gotten to make a full hit on 26 psi with mine. 822 on 22 psi.

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
What is / would be the advantage to tuning on the rollers ?
My cars were tuned on the street, proofed / tweeked on the rollers..

94slowbra1

Established Member
I'm not sure about the "advantage". But my biggest thing is I want someone to touch, see, hear, feel it. My remote tunes were good and made decent power but were never 100% even after countless logs and revisions. Something about the tuner being there.
Also I want a number from this combo. So I might as well just do it al at once.
This tune will involve both street driving and dyno so everything should be on point

03terminatorcobra

Established Member
legit build.
the 1050's will be maxed out. however, you can increase the base pressure which will allow you to squeeze a bit more out of them (if the tuner is comfortable).

94slowbra1

Established Member
So the fun will be postponed, alternator crapped the bed and left me and my 9yr old daughter stranded for 3 hrs on the side if the interstate waiting for a tow truck. So needless to say I don't think I'll have new one by tomorrow.
This is the second time this particular brand has failed me. So im moving on, thinking a Nation's will be best this round. If anyone has any Nation's feedback, or alt feedback in general, I'm all ears.
Tuner said he would work me in quick once she's back together. Hopefully next week. Also going to switch to a stock size lower while I'm changing parts. This should help with fueling.

94slowbra1

Established Member
legit build.
the 1050's will be maxed out. however, you can increase the base pressure which will allow you to squeeze a bit more out of them (if the tuner is comfortable).
Thanks, time and money brother.
I'm going to swap to a stock sized lower. This should yield about 20-21lbs. I'll bring the 4lb with me and we can swap it on to see what happens.
Once I recover from my move, financially, I'll swap to the id1300s and send it

GoGreen04

Established Member
So the fun will be postponed, alternator crapped the bed and left me and my 9yr old daughter stranded for 3 hrs on the side if the interstate waiting for a tow truck. So needless to say I don't think I'll have new one by tomorrow.
This is the second time this particular brand has failed me. So im moving on, thinking a Nation's will be best this round. If anyone has any Nation's feedback, or alt feedback in general, I'm all ears.
Tuner said he would work me in quick once she's back together. Hopefully next week. Also going to switch to a stock size lower while I'm changing parts. This should help with fueling.
Back in 2013-15 my car was eating alternators like candy. I found Nations and got one of theirs and never had a problem since. I was spinning it pretty good with a 2.93/4lb combo on ported blower. I did get the external regulated one and highly recommend it. It is on my Gen 5 3.0 with built motor build that is wrapping up this week. Tuning on Friday. Can let you know how it does.

Users who are viewing this thread