New Season, New pics

Gix1k4

Established Member
Nothing special, just a few up-to-date pics of the ride....and my co-pilot/navigator.:)
IMG_1271.jpg

IMG_1272.jpg

IMG_1273.jpg

IMG_1282.jpg

IMG_1284.jpg

IMG_1291.jpg

IMG_1292.jpg

IMG_1300.jpg

Gix1k4

Established Member
Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yes she does...more pics to come.

Thanks!

Me too, got the 10th calipers and IRS too.

Thank you sir, and you have an Incredible lady yourself.

IMG_1301.jpg

IMG_1320.jpg

IMG_1191Medium.jpg

IMG_1188Medium.jpg

helper.jpg

Your car is awesome but the heck with that! Your little girl is SO cute. I love that last photo. Now there's a memory you'll hold forever. My own daughter is now grown up with 3 girls of her own but she will absolutely ALWAYS be my little girl. They may grow up, but there are memories from their childhood you just never forget or let go. Enjoy her my friend! Oh, and enjoy your nice looking Stang, too! :beer:

Gix1k4

Established Member
Your car is awesome but the heck with that! Your little girl is SO cute. I love that last photo. Now there's a memory you'll hold forever. My own daughter is now grown up with 3 girls of her own but she will absolutely ALWAYS be my little girl. They may grow up, but there are memories from their childhood you just never forget or let go. Enjoy her my friend! Oh, and enjoy your nice looking Stang, too! :beer:

Thank you. It is amazing how fast they grow isn't it?

Nice car,you mentioned a IRS rear too,hows it feel?BTW your daughter is cute as heck.

It totally changed the ride, for the better. Although I'm sure part of that is the poly bushings that were installed throughout the car while it was apart. The only negative thing i can think of is the tighter rear fender clearance.

Users who are viewing this thread