All set
Established Member
Patrick Swayze Road House GIF - Patrick Swayze Road House Youre Too Stupid GIFs

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
The original is still one of my favorites. This looks awful by comparison.
Original one came out when I was about 15. I was working at our cities only Movie Theater at the time. Use to watch the sex scene from where the movie shoots out...lol. Great Movie!

LS WUT

Established Member
Original one came out when I was about 15. I was working at our cities only Movie Theater at the time. Use to watch the sex scene from where the movie shoots out...lol. Great Movie!
I wasn’t born yet, but still a crazy awesome classic to me. Love old movies, watched this and Tombstone the other night. Hard to make movie references when my ladyfriend doesn’t get them. She’s 25.. zzz I joked and said do you understand the license plate we are getting for the hellcat? She said what’s it say. I said “say when”. She looked puzzled. I said doc holiday says it.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I wasn’t born yet, but still a crazy awesome classic to me. Love old movies, watched this and Tombstone the other night. Hard to make movie references when my ladyfriend doesn’t get them. She’s 25.. zzz I joked and said do you understand the license plate we are getting for the hellcat? She said what’s it say. I said “say when”. She looked puzzled. I said doc holiday says it.
Was training this guy a few months ago and he had never seen Tombstone. Said a couple one liners and he was deer in the headlights. I was like....WUT? I said it's one of the greatest movies of all time. He eventually did and said he loved it. He hasn't seen anything, dumbfounding.

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Just looked up the Wyatt Earp movie because it's the lesser known and lesser version and I couldnt remember the full cast, but found out Costner was supposed to be lead in Tombstone but disagreed with the screenwriter and jumped onto the Wyatt Earp project. The rest is history. Jim Caveizel and Hackman were in that movie as well which I don't remember.

Saleen498

Established Member
$100 bucks says there will be some woke shit in it. Or McGregor will be a angry transgender.

Dalton may be the gey

Sent from my SM-S908U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I'll actually take that bet. Amazon tends to be a little brighter than Netflix on woke crap. They know the target audience here and I dont think they will push that narrative in movie specifically made for masculine nostalgia.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Probably going to be shit as it was supposed to be released in theaters but apparently didn't make the cut.

Even with that said, I suppose I'll watch it as it will be free and it appears to have mindless action.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Probably going to be shit as it was supposed to be released in theaters but apparently didn't make the cut.

Even with that said, I suppose I'll watch it as it will be free and it appears to have mindless action.

The Gray Man never made theaters and I'd say that was fairly good for a streaming service release. Gyllenhaal has been doing fairly good movies lately so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on this one. Watched The Covenant a few weeks ago and I thought it was really good!

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
The Gray Man never made theaters and I'd say that was fairly good for a streaming service release. Gyllenhaal has been doing fairly good movies lately so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on this one. Watched The Covenant a few weeks ago and I thought it was really good!
Hmm, somehow missed the Gray Man, will have to check it out.

I agree about the Covenant, Gyllenhaal did good work there.

There have been some good streaming releases, Leave the World Behind was pretty good for a recent one.

Users who are viewing this thread