New Rims - New Pics

TR MACH

Established Member
I appreciate it, first time ive gotten this many good comments on my pics.
I think that the new wheels just made it look 100 times better than it did before.

timpryor

Turbo'd ST
Established Member
Clean car oh wait why does it look sooooo damn familiar oh wait its my old car, just glad your keeping it clean, i like those FR's better than the 03 cobras i had on it before

dirty_canadian

Team Beast Coatings.
Established Member
i like it, props for keeping your 6er clean and not "riced", someday it might be able to keep up with me, lol, keep up the good work and have patience, its the cleanest 6er on svtp imo,

CobraRipper1994

Established Member
yea thats prolly the best v6 iv ever seen and once u get everything done its gonna look sicknasty...big props man im glad someone is actually proud of there mustang even if it doesnt have a v8 be proud of what u have its the name that counts!!!! who cares if all the slowmaros and trans ams have bigger engines dude we put them to shame all the time just becuz they got bigger engines dont mean shit i take pride in my car!!!

drive it like you stole it!!

Last edited:

Mitch.Shea

Established Member
CobraRipper1994 said:
who cares if all the slowmaros and trans ams have bigger engines dude we put them to shame all the time just becuz they got bigger engines dont mean shit i take pride in my car!!!

drive it like you stole it!!

He didnt say the F-bods were ragging on him.. and its not our fault that GM gave more cubes.. i guess diffrent strokes for diffrent folks.. kind of like the honda guys saying they only have 4 clyinders.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
SSSNAKE03 said:
car looks nice but I cant stand those tail pipes....any dual pipes with out a GT bumper for that matter

+1

Does look good though otherwise.

TR MACH

Established Member
Could someone take the pic i have in my sig, and maybe sharpen it up a little bit to make the quality look better, and put 04 DSG V6 somewhere in there in black for me? Thanks in advance to anyone who tries!!

slonech

Dark Side
Established Member
very nice ride... those rims look sweet.... i was looking at the same rims on my v6er i had before i traded it in...

Users who are viewing this thread