New Rims - New Pics

TR MACH

Established Member
I know its a V6, but it does have a Mach1 in some of the pics. And im not hating on the guy, but at least it doesnt have Cobra symbols on it... Santa brought me some new rims ( Black 17X9 and 17X10.5 FR500s) and a new camera to take pics of them with. Snapped some pics of my car with the new rims, my car with my brother's Mach1 which will have Black 17in. Bullits put on tomorrow, and some pics of me getting rid of the old tires. Enjoy.

xmas13.jpg

xmas15.jpg

xmas11.jpg

xmas9.jpg

xmas7.jpg

xmas5.jpg

xmas4.jpg

xmas2.jpg

xmas.jpg

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
NetChemica said:
Where's the other black line?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RARE5.0

RARE NOTCHBACK
Established Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
Congrats! The cars look great. I love the new wheels!:beer:

I hate how people comment on the V6 thing. I am sure he is very grateful for what he has and proud of how it looks. Hell I would be I think it looks great. It shows that you really like the car and that you just want a piece of the mustang name to be your own. Nothing wrong with a V6 at all. Yours looks great and do whatever you want with it within your means. You have already made it look great. Congrats now enjoy it.

Last edited:

TR MACH

Established Member
Thanks guys for not being too harsh, and for the comments!
Yea, my 6er only had one tire spin enough to leave a line, haha, oh well.
And Santa also brought me some tips, so those will go on as soon as i get back from skiing, and a new bumper whenever i get the money.

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
04 DSG V6 said:
Thanks guys for not being too harsh, and for the comments!
Yea, my 6er only had one tire spin enough to leave a line, haha, oh well.
And Santa also brought me some tips, so those will go on as soon as i get back from skiing, and a new bumper whenever i get the money.

here's a site where you can buy pre-painted bumpers (GT) that have very slight blems.

http://www.bumpers.com/productFord.html

my buddy bought one and we couldn't even find the blemished area. they're pretty cheap too if i recall

Users who are viewing this thread