New Rims for the Notch - LRS Deep Dish 10th Anniversary Rims

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
VERY NICE!!! What size tire is that? 275/60/17? Any updates on the motor build??

It is a 295/45-17.

Motor is back together and I did a little bit of test driving today. I made some changes to the combination and once I have everything sorted out with the tuning and the motor, I'll start the next part of the project.

sam92lx

SVTP Rump Ranger
Established Member
It is a 295/45-17.

Motor is back together and I did a little bit of test driving today. I made some changes to the combination and once I have everything sorted out with the tuning and the motor, I'll start the next part of the project.

ok cool...Whats the next part??

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
Looks sick bro. Hope it runs just as good, if not better than before.

Thanks. It should run very strong.

ok cool...Whats the next part??

I have a geardrive for the procharger. It is an amazing setup, just need to figure out a workable cooling system for it since the bracket puts the blower basically right into the middle of where the radiator sits.

damn that is a sweet look on that car..

Thanks. I could not get a real feel for how they were going to look when the car was on jackstands in the garage. Now that it is on the ground and out in the sun, it makes a big difference.

ellis4

Established Member
I love your car. I think the wheels look great on it.

Cant wait to see some more vids of that beast!!

Pete's 03

Where's my eating helmet?
Established Member
I'm not sure why people are hating on those wheels, I think they look great, way better than the originals. I also don't see whats wrong with the lip on the front. I never had any problems with a lip on the front as long as the rear lip is bigger I think it's fine. I can't wait to see them and I'm sure they are going to look great!!

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
Am I the only one that thinks the rear tires look way too big/tall for this car? Not knocking you Novi357 'cause your car looks sick overall I just don't think those tires look right on the rear but what do I know.

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
Am I the only one that thinks the rear tires look way too big/tall for this car? Not knocking you Novi357 'cause your car looks sick overall I just don't think those tires look right on the rear but what do I know.

It looks a little more pronounced in the picture than it does in person. The front tire is a little bit too low of a profile compared to the taller rear tire. It worked well with the 275/40, but is a little short for the 295. To me, it doesn't stand out to the point where I need to buy new tires though.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Wheels / Tires make no difference on your car. It's just bad ass on Jack Stands and arguably one of the best Coupes on the Planet!

Users who are viewing this thread