New Rims for the Notch - LRS Deep Dish 10th Anniversary Rims

Titanium 5.0

Oh Oh.. 5.0!
Established Member
They look good to me. Anything bigger than a 17 on a fox doesn't look right imo. Can't wait for the updated pics!

Gix1k4

Established Member
I've been waiting to see these mounted up on a fox, because i'd like to go wider in the rear. But i think i might just get my original 10th wheels widened, because i only want to go wider on the backside of the wheel.

Hope ya don't mind another pic on your thread...
IMG_5404.jpg

BadMoFo

Get Some!
Established Member
dang all these teaser threads. everyone is getting rims and not mounting! cant wait to see them on your ride, hope they turn out well cause I know I am one of the people who dont like the dish on the front.

Red10thcv

Established Member
Front Wheel Lip.

I like the look of these 10th wheels. And people who talk about the front lip should talk about the front lip on the :shrug:True Forged wheels as well?? Oh but that's another wheel that's high dollar. Go with what "you :rockon:like" and don't worry about someone else says. Can't wait till you post the pics of the new rim/tire combination.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
I like the rear DD 10th wheels, but really dont dig the fronts.

What size MT's are you looking for? If its another set of the 295/45/17's, I have them in stock.

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
I like the rear DD 10th wheels, but really dont dig the fronts.

What size MT's are you looking for? If its another set of the 295/45/17's, I have them in stock.

The lip on the front really is deceptive in the way it photographs. It isn't all that deep. It definitely seems to be kind of a love it or hate it type thing. I think it will all tie together well and look good. You never know if you don't at least give it a try!

The 295/45-17 m/t drag radial is what I am looking for. I have a lead on a set of them and should know a little more tomorrow. If that lead does not work out, I will touch base with you.

Thanks!

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
The lip on the front really is deceptive in the way it photographs. It isn't all that deep. It definitely seems to be kind of a love it or hate it type thing. I think it will all tie together well and look good. You never know if you don't at least give it a try!

The 295/45-17 m/t drag radial is what I am looking for. I have a lead on a set of them and should know a little more tomorrow. If that lead does not work out, I will touch base with you.

Thanks!

Ya, maybe the fronts will work with the fox better than they did for the new edge cars, but I saw the fronts on a 03 GT and a 03 Cobra and it didnt look good on those cars IMO.

sam92lx

SVTP Rump Ranger
Established Member
VERY NICE!!! What size tire is that? 275/60/17? Any updates on the motor build??

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread