New record blower only cobra!!

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Well, here's the scoop... Talked to Joe today. This ScottyK is a guy Joe has lined up for a money race. Guess I've been had, as it's a little clearer now. Scotty is looking for some info on my old car. No records have been broken yet Scotty, but get ready to lose some more money to Joe...lol.. Maybe your brother can get a shot at getting his money back too. Hope you fellas do it in a safe place, like the track.

Have fun. Should be a good race.

sweet88gt

You really look at this??
Established Member
Well, here's the scoop... Talked to Joe today. This ScottyK is a guy Joe has lined up for a money race. Guess I've been had, as it's a little clearer now. Scotty is looking for some info on my old car. No records have been broken yet Scotty, but get ready to lose some more money to Joe...lol.. Maybe your brother can get a shot at getting his money back too. Hope you fellas do it in a safe place, like the track.

And let the truth be told. Scotty better have something bad@#! to keep from losing some money.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.

Well, that's kinda bull crap.....start a false thread with a false title to get information about a car for an upcoming grudge match???? Heck, all the info on this car has been extremely well documented if one were to put some effort into it. :bash:

allgo

Established Member
This is funny shit, he must really be worried to get on here and troll for answers from JR. Then to have the other trolls get on here and make post from the same ip is even funnier... some things never change, they cant even get on here and talk trash under their own screen name... so sad. The car has been to the track and has been 1.23 60 ft already not even leaving off the brake so we will see if he has the $$$ to put into his car to keep up. Thanks for a great car JR since the cat is out of the bag that I have the car, it will be harder for me to hustle $$.:banana::banana::banana::banana:

allgo

Established Member
Here is a couple pics of both my cobras.....
img1235861780318.gif

img1235861740621.gif

allgo

Established Member
Well, that's kinda bull crap.....start a false thread with a false title to get information about a car for an upcoming grudge match???? Heck, all the info on this car has been extremely well documented if one were to put some effort into it. :bash:

In his defense I texted him from the track saying it ran that..maybe it did maybe it didnt, I really could care less about a record. He will see soon enough of a mid 8 second pass...:burn:

ITS STOCK

Established Member
If you dont mind me asking what mods are done to the car?

hp numbers?

Any times on pump gas?

thanks, that car is beyond impressive

Venimus03

Established Member
If you dont mind me asking what mods are done to the car?

hahahhaha

More like what mods aren't done to the car :beer:

Badass ride, have seen it raced when JR had it many of times!

:beer:

Sounds to me like somebody's skurrrred :read:

Last edited:

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
I myself like the red cobra, since Jr was on here figured he might have some pics, I already knew the setup basically. What's not to like about it? I know both of these guys and would like to see the race at the track myself. I hear cfr about all I know. Scott has ran a 9.01 so yea got some work cut out w his fox windsor. Joe picked up a awesome car, the top twin screw in the country. Hopefully see them both out.

Scottyk

Established Member
Hey Allgo you did tell me it ran that number, and its a pretty well-known fact that car had previously set a record and you told me you beat it!! I already knew this information long time ago when I saw the for-sale ad of the car and you told me it had nitrous and everything. I am not fishing for information I was trying to give you props.. If you didnt notice I also own a 03 cobra and I LOVE the car, I just wanted see some videos and pictures of the car because I was a little intrigued. and yes I will probably get piss-pounded by this car since mine only runs low nines but I was decieved from the beginning and Im not one to back down from the race. All the information in this thread is old news and I know if there is something new done to it Im not going to find out anyway. yes I did decline a offer to race this car on the street so we will be doing it on the track.

Scottyk

Established Member
This is funny shit, he must really be worried to get on here and troll for answers from JR. Then to have the other trolls get on here and make post from the same ip is even funnier... some things never change, they cant even get on here and talk trash under their own screen name... so sad. The car has been to the track and has been 1.23 60 ft already not even leaving off the brake so we will see if he has the $$$ to put into his car to keep up. Thanks for a great car JR since the cat is out of the bag that I have the car, it will be harder for me to hustle $$.:banana::banana::banana::banana:

No I dont have extra money to keep up with that car, but I did put a high rise single plane 4 bbl intake on it though :rockon: I have never even had a set of new tires on my car yet, when I ran a 9.01 it had used 4 year old street tires on it. If Im lucky with my tax return I can set of new street tires "or at least a couple full nitrous bottles" I am a broke kid in a rich mans game but Im not doing too bad so far :beer: We'll just have to wait and see what happens I guess.

allgo

Established Member
Hey scotty who was the trolls posting for you under there stupid screen names???? oh wait I already know....lol

Scottyk

Established Member
Well since the join date was back in like 2005 that should tell you something :nono:, and his name is Subway#1 so it must be one of your fans :shrug:

allgo

Established Member
yeah in know who both of them are, so sad, here is what the trunk looks like now JR painted the trunk and added 4 gallons to the cell and little white bottle..lol

img1238442035836.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread