new proud owner of a gt500!

flS/R

Established Member
very nice. It is good to see that the prices for these are becoming more attainable now (for me at least). Congrats

rhite95

Established Member
Very nice !! I almost bought a car just like yours last year. Is was in West Palm Beach with about the same mileage.

My first mods was Red Line hood struts and resonator delete so you can hear the supercharger whine.

Sirraf

Established Member
First mod would have to be tires. The stock Goodyears cant lay it down for this to track straight. You dont NEED drag radials unless you are going to be doing a lot of spirited driving. Otherwise I would recommend a Nitto 555, NT05 or Invos for everyday use. Here is the list I am going to be doing:

1. JLT 123mm Intake -VMP Bundle
2. SCT Tuner with loaded tune -VMP Bundle
3. Tires -Nitto NT05s (10.5 rim in the rear to run a 305 wide tire)

charged87

Established Member
First mod would have to be tires. The stock Goodyears cant lay it down for this to track straight. You dont NEED drag radials unless you are going to be doing a lot of spirited driving. Otherwise I would recommend a Nitto 555, NT05 or Invos for everyday use. Here is the list I am going to be doing:

1. JLT 123mm Intake -VMP Bundle
2. SCT Tuner with loaded tune -VMP Bundle
3. Tires -Nitto NT05s (10.5 rim in the rear to run a 305 wide tire)

What's the biggest tire I can fit out back on the stock rims

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
What's the biggest tire I can fit out back on the stock rims

They only come in the one dark grey color. Just make sure it is a 19" rim. Convertible models in 2010 came with a similar designed wheel but in silver and they are 18". So again 19 inch rim, they are all grey.

You can fit a 305 tire on your 9.5 rim. I run a nt05 and nt05 r in a 315 on stock wheels and it is perfect.

nxhappy

Established Member
hey charged, sweet ride man ! I just got my 07 yesterday, I'm in love ! Hope you got some money LOL because Mustangs are hard to leave stock !

charged87

Established Member
They only come in the one dark grey color. Just make sure it is a 19" rim. Convertible models in 2010 came with a similar designed wheel but in silver and they are 18". So again 19 inch rim, they are all grey.

You can fit a 305 tire on your 9.5 rim. I run a nt05 and nt05 r in a 315 on stock wheels and it is perfect.

Sounds good thanks for the help. .. I'm guessing finding one rim won't be easy

Users who are viewing this thread