New PR on Nitrous Express plate kit: 10.4@132 1.53 60'

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
That's what NX recommends for gas, your running 62/32 with E85? Damn, I thought that fuel jet was alittle lean for gas!

I don't run E85 but I thought you had to go much bigger on the fuel side?

Key word is recommendation, it's not set in stone. Every car is different, especially closed loop on-board wideband 02 cars like the coyote. That's just another reason why tuning is so important on a nitrous car, you don't just throw a kit on a car and expect it to work 100% out of the box. I've spent a lot of time at the track logging every pass and some time at the dyno dialing everything in and that's what the car likes. I just give her what she asks for.

04compgt

Established Member
Why does it say MC under your car number? You get slips from a motorcycle by mistake.
Just wondering we had a couple cars there and none had MC on them.

It says Car # 29, the MC must be for More Cowbell.....Good job Justin, she seems to be running strong.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
It says Car # 29, the MC must be for More Cowbell.....Good job Justin, she seems to be running strong.

Thanks Sai. Still have lots of room for improvement but that's part of what makes racing so much fun. :beer:

NitrousExpress

Established Member
Key word is recommendation, it's not set in stone. Every car is different, especially closed loop on-board wideband 02 cars like the coyote. That's just another reason why tuning is so important on a nitrous car, you don't just throw a kit on a car and expect it to work 100% out of the box. I've spent a lot of time at the track logging every pass and some time at the dyno dialing everything in and that's what the car likes. I just give her what she asks for.

Plus we always jet on the rich side out of the box..just because!

-Garrett

hopony

Established Member
:dw:
I would love to launch at like 5400 or higher and have it stick with the wheels up for a nice photo op even though it would likely not be a great pass. I just want one good wheelie pic! I've never had a car pull a wheelie before.

I'm considering relocating the battery to the trunk for less weight up front--thoughts?

Be careful what you ask for you might get it.

IMG_273801890453295.jpeg

Changed hood and it went from carrying the tires to that pic.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
:dw:

Be careful what you ask for you might get it.

IMG_273801890453295.jpeg

Changed hood and it went from carrying the tires to that pic.

I don't need anything that crazy but a nice 1ft or better wheelie would be excellent. I'm not asking for much! :banana:

BMR Tech

Yup, not much.

You just want a 1ft wheelie pic with a mildly modded manual trans GT. Yup, not much...

lol!

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Yup, not much.

You just want a 1ft wheelie pic with a mildly modded manual trans GT. Yup, not much...

lol!

Ya, with BMR suspension! It can do it, I know it can. Just needs a little more massaging(parts) and a proper track.

Eric@jpc

Established Member
Looking good man!

You are in good hands with kelly im sure you guys will get that thing ripping soon!!

Need to get them wheels up. But the front of your car does NOTHING you need something up there.

The Rear suspension is only as good as the front will let it be

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Looking good man!

You are in good hands with kelly im sure you guys will get that thing ripping soon!!

Need to get them wheels up. But the front of your car does NOTHING you need something up there.

The Rear suspension is only as good as the front will let it be

Thanks Eric. JPC T56 ftw!

Ya, Front suspension is stock struts with Eibach sportline springs, pretty much the worst possible drag racing combo ever. lol
I'm strongly considering going to a different spring setup with adjustable front shocks very soon depending how testing goes this coming weekend.

Eric@jpc

Established Member
Thanks Eric. JPC T56 ftw!

Ya, Front suspension is stock struts with Eibach sportline springs, pretty much the worst possible drag racing combo ever. lol
I'm strongly considering going to a different spring setup with adjustable front shocks very soon depending how testing goes this coming weekend.

Ok man good luck!!

You need to man up and get a picture like my avatar

Thats a 302 with nitrous and a stick! lol get after it

[youtube_browser]aLAYNWVJZnY[/youtube_browser]

Need4Speed03

Established Member
Plus we always jet on the rich side out of the box..just because!

-Garrett

So what jets do you guys recommend as a starting point for the NX Plate system, 150 shot, using E85?

62 / ?

Or better yet can you post recommended E85 jet number spreads for 100, 125, & 150?

Last edited:

NTXRockr

Established Member
Looks good, glad I'm not the only one who's anal about logging down specifics to each run on the time slips for tuning purposes LOL...looking forward to running into you and the Tampa GAL group when we're down for Spring Break Shootout. We couldn't find anybody out and about last year, guess most were at the track events?

Users who are viewing this thread