New pics, stripes removed, shr louvers, 5.0 Badges

wazslow

Established Member
All that will hurt you for a dyed in the wool Mustang owner looking for a CS on resale.

The whole IDEA of the package is that it is unique, special numbering like the other guy said you should have just got a GT Premium - sort of like buying a Cobra and removing the stripes and Cobra badges and putting on 5.0 GT shit.:??:

There is no special numbering on the 11's. Its a stupid 50 cent piece of vinyl and it easily replaced. Get over it. I traded it in anyway. Its just a Mustang GT, nothing special.

chuckstang

Established Member
can those fake side scoops be easily removed, I think they look terrible, but I love the new C/S's. I want one.

bustednuts

Established Member
There is no special numbering on the 11's. Its a stupid 50 cent piece of vinyl and it easily replaced. Get over it. I traded it in anyway. Its just a Mustang GT, nothing special.

I should get over what? It's a $2500.00 option retail, at the dealer that's hardly nothing - :rollseyes

wazslow

Established Member
I should get over what? It's a $2500.00 option retail, at the dealer that's hardly nothing - :rollseyes

Yeah, because you would never be able to install that special vinyl stripe again. This rare car has been destroyed...LOL Its a Mustang, dime a dozen.

When you buy one, you can leave the tacky stripe on.

jbur074

Established Member
your retarded if you think the 2500 dollar option ONLY included a black stripe. theres alot more to the package than JUST the stripe. besides i think the stripe looks stupid. lower the 5.0 badges and itll be perfect

bustednuts

Established Member
your retarded if you think the 2500 dollar option ONLY included a black stripe. theres alot more to the package than JUST the stripe. besides i think the stripe looks stupid. lower the 5.0 badges and itll be perfect

agreed - he's an idiot:lol:

There seems to be a few of them trolling around here. Just in the amount of money this goober lost between the new purchase and trade if he had manual tranny concerns which he never mentioned until he needed a reason to justify his idiocy in buying and trading - he claims he was having tranny problems. He could have bought an aftermarket TreMec and had it installed for the money he pissed away, F'ing Goober.

wazslow

Established Member
agreed - he's an idiot:lol:

There seems to be a few of them trolling around here. Just in the amount of money this goober lost between the new purchase and trade if he had manual tranny concerns which he never mentioned until he needed a reason to justify his idiocy in buying and trading - he claims he was having tranny problems. He could have bought an aftermarket TreMec and had it installed for the money he pissed away, F'ing Goober.

He's talking to you, you moron. What car do you even have?

I buy and sell cars all the time. Dont be jealous just because you cant. I had a 2009 Vette that I traded in on the first 2011 Mustang. I wasnt having tranny problems, just the slight cold 1-2 grind that everyone has. Yes, I could have spent thousands of dollars putting in an aftermarket transmission in the car (thats not even available yet). Plus another $1000 or so for a clutch. And it still would have been slower than a tuned automatic. I like to go fast and not break junk parts, so I traded it in, why does that concern you? Im sure most of my cars were quicker than you will ever go.

Im trolling around, yet you are the one with the low post count acting like an idiot because I took of a stupid stripe that can be put back on an any time. Just becasue you think the CA special is something rare isnt my problem. Its just another run of the mill mustang. Ive had 10 of them already. Your panties are in a bunch over a piece of vinyl on a Mustang :dw:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread