New pics, stripes removed, shr louvers, 5.0 Badges

wazslow

Established Member
What do you think? Threw in a couple exhaust install pics too...
100_1749.jpg

100_1750.jpg

100_1751.jpg

100_1752.jpg

100_1753.jpg

100_1754.jpg

100_1755.jpg

100_1756.jpg

100_1757.jpg

100_1758.jpg

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
everything looks great. just lower it, tint the windows, and you are all set. personally not a fan of that spoiler but its not too bad ;)

351inside

Established Member
is it me or are the emblems alittle to high??? looks good regardless... Hey man, hows that tune and intkae working for you

wazslow

Established Member
is it me or are the emblems alittle to high??? looks good regardless... Hey man, hows that tune and intkae working for you

I think they are a little high. I can lower them, its just two sided tape. Intake and tune are killer. Night and day difference over stock!

ViciousJay

Established Member
LOVE IT!!!! i love the louvers.... the spoiler i could do without, get a regular gt one and your set!!!!! btw i cant decide on what suspension kit to go woth but maybe weneed to pm each other and brainstorm

351inside

Established Member
lower them some bro. i can measure mine and let you know the specs if you want... I will order the intake tne package this weekemd but im going with steeda and bbr since its about 100 dollars less...

Driver72

Established Member
5.0 badges are about 2-3 inches too high.

BTW, how did you remove the stripes?
Any issues and what was the difficulty level?

TermNewb

Banned
Why would you get the CS and then remove shit from it? Could of just got a GT premium with brembo package and saved a few $. : \

White looks like a pretty nice color.

wazslow

Established Member
Why would you get the CS and then remove shit from it? Could of just got a GT premium with brembo package and saved a few $. : \

White looks like a pretty nice color.

All I removed is the stupid cheap looking stripes. I really dont care about the CS package at all anyway. This car had the other options I wanted so I bought it. I didnt care if it was a regular gt or a gt/cs, it was on the lot, I didnt order the car.

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
Oh man just what I been looking for. Thinking about doing same thing to my PW gt/cs. Nice to see it to help make up mind.

Sweet car!

Coyote 5.0

Member BED Racing
Established Member
Unless you want it to look like a factory 5.0 I think I would try and see how the emblem looks on the lower part of the fender.

3Dglasses

4.6 Liter rice cooker
Established Member
Looks great. Maybe spend a little time centering up the exhaust tips a bit (so that they are not at the very top of the cutout).

H-TownMachI

It's the Hamburglar
Established Member
I'm keeping my stripe. The rest of you should remove your stripe so my car will be more unique.:lol1:

bustednuts

Established Member
All that will hurt you for a dyed in the wool Mustang owner looking for a CS on resale.

The whole IDEA of the package is that it is unique, special numbering like the other guy said you should have just got a GT Premium - sort of like buying a Cobra and removing the stripes and Cobra badges and putting on 5.0 GT shit.:??:

JSkwarek

BUY, MOD, SELL, REPEAT!
Established Member
I don't understand why most don't like the two tone wing, I dig it. I'll trade you my stock GT for your four post, would even throw some cash in on the deal. PM me if interested. We've both got white '11's so it would be a simple swap.

Jason

wazslow

Established Member
I don't understand why most don't like the two tone wing, I dig it. I'll trade you my stock GT for your four post, would even throw some cash in on the deal. PM me if interested. We've both got white '11's so it would be a simple swap.

Jason

I traded the car in for an automatic Kona blue car. I didnt want to deal with the stick issues (2nd gear was already bothering me). I like the auto much better! The trans is pretty sick with a tune!

Kona1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread