New Pics: 99 Satin Green GT / 99 Rio Red Cobra Vert

zeus201

Established Member
Got together with a buddy (JustaGT) last weekend for a little spingtime photoshoot of both cars.

21of1.jpg

11of1.jpg

31of1.jpg

41of1.jpg

91of1.jpg

131of1_edited-1.jpg

111of1.jpg

61of1.jpg

51of1.jpg

81of1.jpg

121of1.jpg

151of1.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ditto on the comments that both car look nice. REALLY nice. Interesting choice of locale for the shoot.

Revolator

Outlaw Star
Established Member
2 of my favorite new edge colors that are both fairly rare! I love your cobra, but then again I'm biased :rollseyes

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
VERY NICE!!! I'd like to see the Green Mustang lowered a little with the black wheels(from the Red one)on it, any chance of that happening???

Off topic, I believe I've ridden through both Story and Marshalltown during RAGBRAI:D

JustaGT5408

Established Member
VERY NICE!!! I'd like to see the Green Mustang lowered a little with the black wheels(from the Red one)on it, any chance of that happening???

Off topic, I believe I've ridden through both Story and Marshalltown during RAGBRAI:D

it is very possible. zues201 really wants to try my wheels on his car sometime i think so im sure we will here before too long. Im also going to change things up here within the next few months. Im going to get a 99 cobra front bumper a different hood and ditch the stripes

zeus201

Established Member
'99 front bumper >>> '03/04 front bumper.

I agree...then again I'm biased

That's awesome. Each year I always think about at least doing a section of the ride, just haven't gotten around to it.

it is very possible. zues201 really wants to try my wheels on his car sometime i think so im sure we will here before too long. Im also going to change things up here within the next few months. Im going to get a 99 cobra front bumper a different hood and ditch the stripes

We will have to get together one of these weekends and swap wheels :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread