NEW PB 9 sec daily inside (VIDEO) 2012 Mustang GT 6R80 swap

Shelbysteve

Established Member
Guys. I live up in Michigan and the car thing is great up here, but I'd love to check out what goes on around CW. I'm coming down this month to our condo in clearwater beach. Where do you guys usually gather on the weekends?

Fabbed5.0

Established Member
another winning turbo coyote making it look so easy. great job!

Thanks man

Nice run! Love the set up! You have some great fab skills!

Thank you, I'm always trying to continually improve.

Sweeeeet! Congrats dude. Car is clean and mean.

Thank you

Very nice man! Lol that's me in the silver vette waiting behind you while you're doing your burnout in the beginning of the video.

Haha awesome. Next time come up and say hi, always like meeting Svtp members.

Very impressive. Happy for you man!!!

Thanks

Guys. I live up in Michigan and the car thing is great up here, but I'd love to check out what goes on around CW. I'm coming down this month to our condo in clearwater beach. Where do you guys usually gather on the weekends?

Send me a pm there is a lot going on.

Very nice congrats

Thank you

Fabbed5.0

Established Member
Here the slip from my very first pass

5CC28C1B-2810-4446-B3BF-CD3749837180_zpst4vonqt8.jpg

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Congrats. Did you and Justin get lined up that night? I would imagine that to be a very good race.

Fabbed5.0

Established Member
Congrats! Ben was telling me about your car today...

Thanks man, Bens a good guy.

I still think it's nothing short of impressive how fast Coyotes go with Forced Induction on a stock motor, whether it be stick or auto. Congrats!

Thank you, would of loved to keep the manual but for the price of the auto it is just smart to go auto.

Congrats. Did you and Justin get lined up that night? I would imagine that to be a very good race.

No we never lined up, we both were side by side in the lanes but were paired up with different people.

Congrats Jim! Love the Progress you've made with this car!

-Mike

Thanks you, its pretty cool to look back on how much much things have changed with the car.

Fabbed5.0

Established Member
Sucks what happened to his Supra:nonono: I saw the blown diff and the expensive tranny didn't last very long... He's got too much power:D

Yea I feel really bad, 5 days before it happened we had just replaced all of the valve seals. Everything was running great after that point. new setup will be much more reliable.

Users who are viewing this thread