New Owner Wrecked My Old TT Gt Mustang

jordan0806

E85 and Psi
Established Member
not sure if it would be worth to buy it back and part is out...a lot of the turbo kit is trashed as well and having to check the turbos to see if they are even good anymore...

who knows what the condition of the drivetrain is after this type of accident...

when a bad accident like this happens...the effort and money might break you even on the actual part costs

The Pun

Formerly 10th03cobra
Established Member
Sorry to hear and see this...

I was driving next to the guy who bought my 03 Kenne bell cobra when he popped the motor. Sucks seeing and ex GF abused...

Posted via Topify using Android

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
what up with that tial BOV? i bet its still good and i want one.

glad the dude survived. maybe this will teach him a thing or 2 about driving bad ass cars. every day is a training day.

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
i drive with big and littles everywhere and never had an issue. even in the rain.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Driving with drag wheels is fine when its dry....as long as you dont drive like an idiot

You're right. Key word being "dry". Bigs and littles should be fine on a dry street, assuming the tires are in good condition and the driver isn't being foolish. Skinnies, DRs and rain are not a good mix.

Good news that the driver wasn't injured, because the car is darn near unrecognizable as a Mustang. I, too, am surprised the airbag didn't deploy. Must have been the way it rolled.

Driver500

Established Member
Well, I bought the car back. I'll start posting parts for sale as I remove them and verify their condition.

From what I can tell the motor and trans look ok. The turbo kit is mostly ok with a few bent pipes. I'll know more once I remove it from the car. Other pieces like the methanol kit, fuel system, and other random parts also look good.

Users who are viewing this thread