New Owner first Ford.

nol300

Established Member
Hello guys just picked up my first Ford got it from a good customer of mine I work for a Chevy dealer. 2004 Cobra Coupe he dropped it off with 4,498 miles. I wanted to intorduce myself my name is Nolan I am sure I will need help this will be in the Garage as I have plenty of other vehicle's I plan on 600-700rwhp. I am replacing a 1992 300 ZX Twin Turbo that I have had for 12 years running 536rwhp on 28pounds of boost. But thanks for reading and hope to enjoy the forum and knowledge thanks.

Here is a pic.

Cobra.jpg

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
thats awesome welcome aboard. Lots of great guys here and the SEARCH BUTTON will help in most of the "roads" that have been paved for your car

Where in CO are you located at?

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
Congrats on the purchase! You're going to LOVE the car, I'm sure.

What route do you plan on taking with this car, to hit the HP numbers that you are looking for? Twin screw? Nos? Twin turbo?

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
wow low miles must still smell new inside. congrats you will love the car. have fun :beer:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Hello guys just picked up my first Ford got it from a good customer of mine I work for a Chevy dealer. 2004 Cobra Coupe he dropped it off with 4,498 miles. I wanted to intorduce myself my name is Nolan I am sure I will need help this will be in the Garage as I have plenty of other vehicle's I plan on 600-700rwhp. I am replacing a 1992 300 ZX Twin Turbo that I have had for 12 years running 536rwhp on 28pounds of boost. But thanks for reading and hope to enjoy the forum and knowledge thanks.

Here is a pic.

Cobra.jpg

Very nice, anything done to it?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Good Lord, 4498 miles! What a find! I swear every time I think we'll never see another Terminator with under 6K miles show up for sale someone posts a thread like this. Awesome! I'm really happy for you. :)

nol300

Established Member
Thanks guys it is weird getting in a car that's 8 years old and still smells like a brand new Ford inside I do love the thing. And MoKo I plan on twin screw for the power I have dealt with TT and NOS before and this is my first route style and am going to keep it that kind of setup.

MYSTCHRM

Established Member
Heck of a buy for your first Ford.

Welcome. I'm sure you'll find lots of valuable info on the site just as I do.

Enjoy!!

nol300

Established Member
I am enjoying it thanks the Dark side feels good and EvilBlack thanks for the info and links it is appreciated.

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
Americanmuscle.com and lethalperformance.com are great sites to modify your Cobra! They both have great staffs that will lead you in any direction you want!

Users who are viewing this thread