New Orleans/Northshore (Slidell/Mand/Cov) meetup

redfr03svtsnake

Import Killer since 03'
Established Member
I dont really get to meet up with too too many ppl out here in Slidell. It seems as if everyone has disappeared from the car scene in the past two years since ive owned my Redfire 03 Kb Termi. Just wonderin if everyone around wanted to meet up sometime around the 26-30 of December. That gives a few weeks to get heads together. Maybe we can meet somewhere here in Slidell, or the lakefront. It would be good to see what other cars are out in this area. Post up if your interested.

Grunnsetning

Established Member
Count me in, but I don't think I will have a hood on by then =(
I will add though that saturdays unless after 4 are bad for me with work.
Sundays are great and anything after 5-6 weekdays but it gets so dark so early now.
Although I can make almost any day work with enough notice.

Last edited:

redfr03svtsnake

Import Killer since 03'
Established Member
seems like we are gaining some momentum.... let toss around the 27th .... any time that everyone would prefer? This time of year i sleep till around 1 pm, so lets say after that

redfr03svtsnake

Import Killer since 03'
Established Member
yea after the game for sure.... tell everyone you guys know, i wanna see a bunch of ppl there! Hopefully the weather is good, i cant even take mines outta the driveway the way its been lately, hoosiers = 0 traction wet.

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
yea after the game for sure.... tell everyone you guys know, i wanna see a bunch of ppl there! Hopefully the weather is good, i cant even take mines outta the driveway the way its been lately, hoosiers = 0 traction wet.

No kidding. I hope it clears up and cools off again for wed and thur as I have to bring car to Baton Rouge to get parts installed and tuned. Hoping for cool dry air so I can hit 600whrp. :banana:

1crzhrs

1CRZHRS
Established Member
funny thing about a dyno is you can make it read whatever you want with slight manipulations in the car details when you put the info in. lol so 600 should be no problem if you're relatively close to that range! where we meeting up?

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
funny thing about a dyno is you can make it read whatever you want with slight manipulations in the car details when you put the info in. lol so 600 should be no problem if you're relatively close to that range! where we meeting up?

Yeah thats true. All I have is air intake and can tune. So maybe 500 if im lucky.

Thinking lakefront? since lots of parking on most days.

Grunnsetning

Established Member
Same here the weather has been horrible. If it isn't raining there's still enough water in the streets for me not to take her out.

redfr03svtsnake

Import Killer since 03'
Established Member
mandeville lakefront works for me... ill try and tell some of my buddies out here too that i dont think will know about this

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
Mandeville lake front? I don't think I will have a hood by the 27th. I'll have to see what I can do.

Come on still no hood. The cars not gonna no what to do when you finally get finished its been sitting so long. Altho with all the rain lately couldnt drive it anyways.

mandeville lakefront works for me... ill try and tell some of my buddies out here too that i dont think will know about this

Sounds good to me.

Users who are viewing this thread