New Orleans/Northshore (Slidell/Mand/Cov) meetup

MDRacing

Established Member
Great meeting everyone. Nice to so many great cars. Next time a cruise is in order. I am sure I could set up a stop and the Abita Brewery. I am already pumped about the next meet up.

Matt
I am the one with the gutted white GT.
passengerside.jpg

jnaquin4

Established Member
Every one had some real nice cars out there. I had a blast until my supercharger pulley shredded into pieces on my way home on the causeway :(

Now I am stuck driving my dad's corvette until my parts come in.:xpl:

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
glad to see people getting together again. We need to start the lakefront up again on sundays. My whole week used to be the build up to washing and cleaning the car to go to the lakefront in new orleans on sunday. What's it going to take to jump start that again?

redfr03svtsnake

Import Killer since 03'
Established Member
im sure that we could start getting into the swing of meeting up on the regular once spring comes, weather is so shitty nowdays

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
This time i have paint on my car :lol1: Last time i didnt find out about the lakefront meet until last minute and went while i took a break from doin bodywork on the car. It looked like poo poo.

kmadona

Established Member
There was a lot of nice cars that came out Sunday. We definitely need to schedule another one when the weather gets better. I ordered the 10.5 Replicas today, they should be in one day next week. Can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread