New Numbers...Thanks Pete and Dan!!!

03' White Snake

Established Member
Just tuned at Pete today, was an allday ordeal. Installed a 2.93 upper, full idlers, and 4# lower, and all the supporting mods. Thanks Pete for dealing with all the problems. I had the wrong belt size and the car put down 438HP, then the belt flip over on the pullies. So thats all I have for a # right now. I did manage to get the right belt on my way home. Running about 16#'s of boost. Will have to head back up and check the airfuel and finalize everything. So again Thanks Pete.

ponynx

Established Member
lo, pete thats how today was/is for me ! im still here and its 6:15pm and ive been here since 7:30 am !!!!!!!!!!!!

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
03' White Snake said:
Just tuned at Pete today, was an allday ordeal. Installed a 2.93 upper, full idlers, and 4# lower, and all the supporting mods. Thanks Pete for dealing with all the problems. I had the wrong belt size and the car put down 438HP, then the belt flip over on the pullies. So thats all I have for a # right now. I did manage to get the right belt on my way home. Running about 16#'s of boost. Will have to head back up and check the airfuel and finalize everything. So again Thanks Pete.

You will love the torque that the 4# lower puts out !

Users who are viewing this thread