New Mexico Pros/Cons?

99-venom

Established Member
Colorado and NM have the best mexican food period. One thing i noticed is that the Indians are some nasty, filthy creatures. Stay as far away from the reservations, and Gallup, as you can. i have often thought about moving to Albuquerque to be closer to family in Denver, but get scared when i think of cold weather.

Arizona has some good Mexican food too.

Older Navajos are not very friendly towards anyone, it's just their culture. The younger generations are quickly loosing that culture. Some reservations don't have much income, so they're are a bit run down. Reservations with income are just like any other town with a decent economy.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Arizona has some good Mexican food too.

Older Navajos are not very friendly towards anyone, it's just their culture. The younger generations are quickly loosing that culture. Some reservations don't have much income, so they're are a bit run down. Reservations with income are just like any other town with a decent economy.

The Cherokee in NC are doing some great things to preserve their culture and language. I've been wanting to take a trip up there to check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread