New member with American Muscle project car

Mustangfan0211

NO IT'S NOT A WRAP !
Established Member
What's up guys Ryan here, looking forward to meeting new people and start new connections. I first started with a 2002 mustang gt mineral grey that I repainted to make a unique shade. I then added a set of BBK headers and full exhaust. I sold it in search of a 2011-2012 5.0 mustang. Throughout the search I stumbled upon a unique race red 2011 v6 procharged mustang with 3,000 miles. After some research I find out that the car was previously owned by Turn5 Parent company of Americanmuscle.com. That definitely caught my attention and excitement as I am frequent customer of AM and have always viewed their project car videos. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to own a car such as this. I enjoy attending car shows and events with my car as well as meeting new car enthusiasts. Hope to meet some of you in the future
img-3_zps7bfstg8m.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTPerformance, Ryan. Nice looking '11 Mustang you have there. Cool history. So how much power does that V6 put down?

AMAlexLazarus

AmericanMuscle.com
What's up guys Ryan here, looking forward to meeting new people and start new connections. I first started with a 2002 mustang gt mineral grey that I repainted to make a unique shade. I then added a set of BBK headers and full exhaust. I sold it in search of a 2011-2012 5.0 mustang. Throughout the search I stumbled upon a unique race red 2011 v6 procharged mustang with 3,000 miles. After some research I find out that the car was previously owned by Turn5 Parent company of Americanmuscle.com. That definitely caught my attention and excitement as I am frequent customer of AM and have always viewed their project car videos. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to own a car such as this. I enjoy attending car shows and events with my car as well as meeting new car enthusiasts. Hope to meet some of you in the future
img-3_zps7bfstg8m.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hey Mustangfan0211 - Congrats! I literally just saw this posted up earlier this week and it's looking like you scooped it up pretty quickly! Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions about the car and feel free to check out its history!!! Enjoy and try not to get pulled over, she's pretty quick :) !

Here's the Build Page and Stage 4 is below for you!

[video=youtube;rrpWnAl-HEo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrpWnAl-HEo[/video]

AMWill

img-3_zps7bfstg8m.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hey Mustang,

I had to jump in here and give you a warm welcome! I remember meeting you at our car show! You better be coming out to this years!

How has everything been? How it the 3.7 treating you?

Let Alex or myself know if you ever need help with anything!

-Will

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Whoa! 400rwhp and 340rwtq. That is very impressive. American Muscle did an awesome job with this project car. The design package is gorgeous and there's no denying the motor has been modded nicely. I'd say you got an awesome car in this deal. I honestly wasn't expecting it to look this good and make that much power. Thanks, Will, for posting the video so that all can see this beauty, and proving that beauty isn't always just skin deep. :rockon:

12.478 @ 113.5! :thumbsup:

Mustangfan0211

NO IT'S NOT A WRAP !
Established Member
Whoa! 400rwhp and 340rwtq. That is very impressive. American Muscle did an awesome job with this project car. The design package is gorgeous and there's no denying the motor has been modded nicely. I'd say you got an awesome car in this deal. I honestly wasn't expecting it to look this good and make that much power. Thanks, Will, for posting the video so that all can see this beauty, and proving that beauty isn't always just skin deep. :rockon:

12.478 @ 113.5! :thumbsup:
Thanks haha i appreciate the comments Will and Alex are great guys along with American Muscle, has always helped me in the past

Users who are viewing this thread